Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Simplicity

I think I only follow the 1st and the 3rd rule right now LOL

yea ST's in middle or a AMC + STs x2 now I tend to move ma defense of 4 and play with a 3-1

Other rithuals are do changes of tactic during the matches and sub' players that dont show the name, despite the rating.

calm clam^^

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    rule no2 (lol)
    - if opponent has only 3DC, you set AML-AMR-ST from the flanks
    you mean that you would go with AMC & ST from the middle ?
    (if you have 2 good AML-AMR of course)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I was thinking about substitutes... this comment "he's coming off and doesn't look happy about it..."

I'm going to experiment not making my subs by lowest rating. Usually that's my method, but I will start looking more at condition. Taking off a very high rate ST usually gets "crowd round of applause".... And often my lowest rates players have MOST condition left after the match. It might mean low rating players aren't involved in as much action because of the tactics in that specific match. I swap DC or ST with low condition, and might start looking for low rating+ high condition as a target to sub out.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I was thinking about substitutes... this comment "he's coming off and doesn't look happy about it..."

I'm going to experiment not making my subs by lowest rating. Usually that's my method, but I will start looking more at condition. Taking off a very high rate ST usually gets "crowd round of applause".... And often my lowest rates players have MOST condition left after the match. It might mean low rating players aren't involved in as much action because of the tactics in that specific match. I swap DC or ST with low condition, and might start looking for low rating+ high condition as a target to sub out.
    very good point👍
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    You handled it much better than me Nik! You rage posted, whereas I've rage quit associations a couple times!

While I agree about several points you make about simplicity, there are things about this game I find very confusing. Even more confusing with the introduction of associations, as I'm less confident in my tactics now than beforehand. I think what's happening is most of my server is from nations where the national team and clubs prefer an attacking style of football, so its ingrained in the culture to an extent, and my play style matches up well against that, so I do well. But in associations, I struggle significantly more with my tactics; don't know if that's due to better teams or more diverse arena of play-styles.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-28-2017 at 06:28 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @LeManiaque
    comments are cosmetics, for the realism of the game.
    It's like ass. man comments - lol
    I 've seen a comment "he 's not happy about it" a sub for an injured player.
    or I made a sub in 5' min (I decided to change my tactics) and the comment was " great game for X player"

Condition :
    well, this is an important factor.
    The old times, 2 years ago, before the live rates, an experiment manager could find out who of the players was under-performing and sub him.
    We 're talking when comparing players with the same position (Defenders, 2 MC, 2 wingers, 2 ST).
    The player with less condition loss was the "lazy" one, the guy who got lower rate after we could see it in match report.

So, more active > more condition loss > better rate.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12