Thread: Prons &Cons,Arrows and Tactics for a 4_2DMC_1MC_AML AMR_1

Rookie

Prons &Cons,Arrows and Tactics for a 4_2DMC_1MC_AML AMR_1

Pls guys I need your views on dis interesting formation I saw and started to use which is d 4_2_1_2_1 formation:
    Dr____dc____dc___dl
    Dmc__dmc
    Mc
    Amr_____________Aml
    Stkr

I so much like dis formation at sight,and started using it as d league is going to a climax,I used it against a strong opposition at d association match irrespective of d opponents formation and I won on both legs.Now guys wats ur view on dis,share ur opinions and how Works,the PRONS and CONS of dis formation,tanx for ur suggestions

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    To much defensive formation here.
    I believe it won't create many chances for scoring but has a strong defense.
    If it was in real football and you could explain to your DMCs to move forward when they have the chance. ok lol
    also it good to have a DMC-MC and when you can, move him to MC position without using a sub.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    To much defensive formation here.
    I believe it won't create many chances for scoring but has a strong defense.
    If it was in real football and you could explain to your DMCs to move forward when they have the chance. ok lol
    also it good to have a DMC-MC and when you can, move him to MC position without using a sub.
    Yes I have a DMC MC dual position where I can put a red arrow on him and sub my DC for AMC or STKR which will make my formation to a 3_2_1_3_1 or 3_2_1_2_2(which will give my lone striker support making it two strikers),

Rookie
    But I think one thing about this formation is dat I would suffer attacks from d flanks either with teams dat have MR ML or AML AMR like a 4_4_2