Thread: Against 4-4-2 Advice

Question Against 4-4-2 Advice

Hello guys. I'm leading 1 point far and i have very hard match against 2nd guy tomorrow. His tactic is classic 4-4-2. I have some tactical combination but i can't be sure what will i choose. I need some advices for beat him

This is my tactic ;

Against 4-4-2 Advice-tactic.jpg

Against 4-4-2 Advice-mental.jpg

You can see my whole players and mental strategies. I can play classic 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 too or another tactic. Which tactic and strategy is the best against classic 4-4-2 ?

4-4-2 is one of the weakest formations in the game. It rules midfield and defense but weak in attack. It is well balanced but it lacks the punch. You should use the most powerful formation that has ever played the beautiful game :

The 4-5-1 flying Vector ~V~
    attack the opponent's soft wings...I know you might question why they have weak wings since clearly they have strong wings but that''s not your problem.

dl dc dc dr
    dmc
    mc mc mc
    aml amr
    ST

I know some of you think dmc vs amc and vice versa blah blah blah but this case is different you heard?
    V for Vagi-a!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

3d 2terzini 2 mc 1 amc poi decidi o un amr o un aml con una punta vedrai il suo punto debole cosi se funziona il centrale sostituisci amr se funziona invece amr sostituisci amc o con un altra ala oi con una punta gioca offensiva a zo0na vedrai che lo distruggi

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    4-4-2 is one of the weakest formations in the game. It rules midfield and defense but weak in attack. It is well balanced but it lacks the punch. You should use the most powerful formation that has ever played the beautiful game :

The 4-5-1 flying Vector ~V~
    attack the opponent's soft wings...I know you might question why they have weak wings since clearly they have strong wings but that''s not your problem.

dl dc dc dr
    dmc
    mc mc mc
    aml amr
    ST

I know some of you think dmc vs amc and vice versa blah blah blah but this case is different you heard?
    V for Vagi-a!
    Well i got it but you forgot GK man

Maybe i should play without dmc

Quote Originally Posted by kcankaynak View Post
    Well i got it but you forgot GK man

Maybe i should play without dmc
    I think he meant 4-5-1 with 2 MC:s like this:

----------GK-----------
    ---DL-DC-----DC-DR---
    ---------DMC----------
    -----MC------MC-----
    AML--------------AMR
    ----------ST-----------
    Last edited by Awglan; 03-28-2013 at 03:52 PM.