Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to beat 43N12? Help Pls...

how to beat 43N12? Help Pls...

I am against this guy who uses 43N12 all the time attacking via middle. His midfielder is pretty strong. Our difference in quality not much only by 4% . Lost the first league and i am against him real soon. Need suggestion what formation shld i use? Lost first league with 45v1 formation by 0:2.

I am thinking of using 3N13N2W1 with CDM & 2CM blue arrow, and 2W red arrow. Attacking, Flanks, Long Pass, Counter Off (not sure if i shld on it), press Low, Marking zonal (thinking of MTM the second half) & Offside OFF.

Please feel free to voice out your suggestions. Your help is deeply appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello

Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using Tapatalk

Are you there Ashton...

if u playing a 451v against this formation long ball put your connter on offside trap on dl dr arrow up. good luck.

Then i predict draw for this game but bare in mind that they will be a lot of yellow card. But I hope he has good sub the moment yellow start to rain he should make changes in the second half els he will get red then the opponent could finish him

Apprentice
    Hi, this evening I have the Champion's League Final...my opponent played with 4-3n-1-2; I think to play with 4-5-1V Style...in your experience is a good formation or is better the 4-3mc-2wam-1 ?

Thanks for your help!

Famous
    From my experience, I try to avoid 4-5-1V against 3MC formations.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Since you made it to the final you have a good team. As far as he has giving you a room to think about his 4-3-2-1 then I suggest you also give him a room to think about this 3-4-1-2 short passes which you have possession at midfield. With this formation set one-on-one man-marking.
    Give only attacking arrow to Your AMC and one striker to disturb his defenders. If you have a goal then in Second half you change one striker or AMC and bring defender adding strength in the defence. And give the rest at the front arrows second half

If u equal quality with your opponents ur defender can set 3n1dmc, others do your best

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *

Apprentice
    Thanks ! I' ll let you know

Edit:

Finally 3n-1-2n-3-1...won 2-1
    Last edited by Iridensys; 03-03-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast