Thread: Two Defensive Midfielders

Rookie

Two Defensive Midfielders

Pls give I need ur opinion on dis thread and I truly appreciate ur view cos I'm a defensive minded manager and I love to try out the use of 2DMC with a formation like dis:
    4_2dmc_3aml amc amr_1srkr

3_2dmc_3ml mc mr_2

So my question is which of these formation is good and in top eleven can two defensive midfielders give u a better covering for ur back three or back four?,

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

All formation depends which game to be played - Also which type of players you have and what is their form in their last 5 games. 4ds-2dmc-aml-amc-amr-1striker. I diddnt see MC to control the heart of the midfield which will give terrible pressure on your defensive department. you want to lead attack with your aml amc amr ST - my question is do all these 4 attacking players produce 8,9 or 10 rate after match?

In your second option you wrote 3-2dmc-ml-mc-mr-2trikers. I'm still wondering why you are still playing 2dmc because you allow your defensive department to work more on pressure because the middle of your midfield is open and has to much space and MC will struggle.

I will suggest you play (4- defenders) (1-defensive midfielder) (2-central midfielders) ( AML-AMR-STR) OR (AMC with 2 strikers)

Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using Tapatalk

If you have a goal or goals at first half then change your AMR and AML to bring MR and ML making you to have straight line midfield now your formation is 4-1-4-1.

Sometimes I use DL-DC-DC-DR-DMC-DMC-MC-AML-AMR-ST and DC-DC-DC-DML-DMC-DMR-MC-AML-AMR-ST

For 1st formation I use defensive + counter + long + flank, and for 2nd normal + mix + flank, no arrow and rest normal setting,
    much better if you have good AML & AMR.

I use 2nd formation more than 1st

4defender include 2 dmc in your side of pitch, normally useful with against strong team , in this situation u need set your mentality def with counter

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *

Dreamer
    I play most of the matches
    DL DC DR
    DMC DMC
    MC MC
    AML AMR
    ST
    And I won the ligue, with only 1 defeat, won the CL and made semi on the Cup. I guess it's a pretty balanced formation if you have the right players of course

Yes I tried it before unfortunately it didn't work for me I'm sure my players weren't good for such tactics - I'm level 39 and 4th position in league. I play This for strong team
    DRL DC DC DR
    MC MC MC
    AML AMR
    STR

OR this for attacking
    DC DC DC
    DMC
    MC MC
    AML AMR
    AMC
    STR

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    Pls give I need ur opinion on dis thread and I truly appreciate ur view cos I'm a defensive minded manager and I love to try out the use of 2DMC with a formation like dis:
    4_2dmc_3aml amc amr_1srkr

3_2dmc_3ml mc mr_2

So my question is which of these formation is good and in top eleven can two defensive midfielders give u a better covering for ur back three or back four?,

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
    Your second formation is useful when you're playing a team that is parking the bus and your back 3 is more athletic than the players they're marking. 3w defense in a man-to-man when you have an advantage in physical and mental stats + 2 DMC to break up the longball over the top (neutralizing the counter-attack game). normal mental too, so not to help feed the opponents counters.

I setup that way when I use this tactic when facing an opponent that likes to dig in like its trench warfare.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-05-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Try using 3 good midfielders and you should be fine.

Also, checkout the best strikers available right now...

Train more and you will realize that the tactic is not that important