Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ghanamanchester

Thread: Arrows & Tactics For 4_1dmc_2N mc_3stkr

Rookie

Arrows & Tactics For 4_1dmc_2N mc_3stkr

Has anyone used this formation and what are d right arrows and tactics for dis:
    Dr_____dc____dc_____dl
    Dmc
    Mc__mc
    St__st__st

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

I think you have to take take 1 striker out and place it with AMC or use one striker to AMC - Important of this is that AMC will do double work to reduce workload on Your 2 MC at the midfield at the sometime to support the strikers.

Now you have only 2 MC so operate from (wings) place that arrow on DR DL AMC and 1 Striker. This will disturb the opponent defence. And one striker without arrow will strike and run to partial defence.

Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghanamanchester View Post
    I think you have to take take 1 striker out and place it with AMC or use one striker to AMC - Important of this is that AMC will do double work to reduce workload on Your 2 MC at the midfield at the sometime to support the strikers.

Now you have only 2 MC so operate from (wings) place that arrow on DR DL AMC and 1 Striker. This will disturb the opponent defence. And one striker without arrow will strike and run to partial defence.

So what you're saying is like dis:4_1_2_1_2....Then what are d tactics especially against a strong opposition Normal or Defensive mentality with either short or mixed pass,and is is thru d middle or flanks

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chelses Fc; 03-03-2017 at 10:01 PM.

I think the normal formation against strong team in the tactical world is 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1that 4d-2dcm-2cm-2st or 1acm 1str

But if you operate from wings then 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 4D-ML-CM-CM-MR-STR-STR OR .....AMC-STR.

Apart from this if your play 3 strikers it your own gambling searching for win. With mentality you know the strength and quantity of your players.

Chelses Fc likes this.

Apprentice
    Try 3n-0-3n-2w-2