Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Advice for formation change

Famous
    what about the 3-1-2n-3w-1 that bunzo mentioned above, with the ability to change to a 4-2n-3w-1 and 4-2n-2w-2 (hexagon)? with a DC/DMC and AMC/ST that's 3 different formations with only changing a couple things, all which can be challenging to play against.

Nothing wrong with sticking with a defensive 4-5-1v, it's a very good formation.

Out of curiousity, when you're training your players, what stats are you focusing on? in my experience it seems some are more important than other to suit a particular play-style. Tactics could be the issue as well? As i'm not familar with your team or server, can't rule out the possibility of it being filled with several outstanding teams; all servers aren't made equal afterall.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-12-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cheong View Post
    451v actually work well with def mentality againts strong team . Just red arrow on both Wing, then blue arrow on all defender. This formation very good in def counter like what arsenal doing , some time if u wanna attack , just swap your dmc to mc or amc, depends what your opponents formation .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    but i lose such games somehow with the 4-5-1- V

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    what about the 3-1-2n-3w-1 that bunzo mentioned above, with the ability to change to a 4-2n-3w-1 and 4-2n-2w-2 (hexagon)? with a DC/DMC and AMC/ST that's 3 different formations with only changing a couple things, all which can be challenging to play against.

Nothing wrong with sticking with a defensive 4-5-1v, it's a very good formation.

Out of curiousity, when you're training your players, what stats are you focusing on? in my experience it seems some are more important than other to suit a particular play-style. Tactics could be the issue as well? As i'm not familar with your team or server, can't rule out the possibility of it being filled with several outstanding teams; all servers aren't made equal afterall.
    i can try the 3-1-2n-3w-1 against teams with one ST.
    i like the 4-2n-3w-1 but without a DMC isn't it weak? or do you put down arrows on the 2MCs?
    same goes for the 4-2n-2w-2 hexagon. how do you make sure you dont concede too much?

haha yup love the 4-5-1 V works well. Just need to win more games with it (esp the big games)
    Well i mainly train the highlighted stats e.g. Defenders mainly their defensive stats and strength agg in physical and for STs mainly attacking stats and fitness speed creativity etc.
    i think it is tactics where im messing up. my 4-5-1- V i usually go normal mentality, down the flanks, short passing, low pressing etc. but i would still lose to equal or better teams. recently tried defensive mentality passing down the flanks mixed passing low press etc against a better team and still lost 2-1 aat home. my arrows are usually up arrows on my 2 wingers and down arrows on my 4 defenders. now i try the same except putting a down arrow on one of my CMs but havent utilised this against a big team yet!
    Justin Cheong likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12