Thread: Any idea how to beat defensive 4141?

Any idea how to beat defensive 4141?

Guys, I need urgent help. I've just lost the first leg of champions league against defensive 4141. Previously for me the best tactic was 4222 attacking hexagon so I tried it also this time. But this opponent totally destroyed me with his defensive strategy - the counter-attacks and the final result of 3-1. Now in the second game the day after tomorrow I need a real miracle. Any good ideas how to beat this guy with at least 2 goals difference (the opponent is just 5% lower quality)

Apprentice
    3w(dl-up , dc, dr-up)-1dmc(down)-4(ML-up, MC,MC ,MR-up)- 2ST , flanks,mixt ..
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    3w(dl-up , dc, dr-up)-1dmc(down)-4(ML-up, MC,MC ,MR-up)- 2ST , flanks,mixt ..
    Just tried this system with my friend in the friendly match. I have lost 3-4 with 3 goals from counter attacks(((

Any other ideas?

Apprentice
    Friendlies are different than official matches, you can add high pressing, but is up to you.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 03-27-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Thanks for help. But I really don't have any way to check it in this case. Let me see... In the meanwhile - any other ideas from different experience?