Thread: 4-1dmc-3mc-2ST

Apprentice

4-1dmc-3mc-2ST

This is another common formation. I used 43N2W1 but it's not convincing. Any better suggestion?

3N-1-3N-2AMW-1 - you don't need DL/DR when the attack is coming through the middle, so use 3DC.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Thanks. Is your formation a good tactic for 433 narrow too? I used it against 433 narrow and won only 2-1 even my Q is higher.

That's pretty much my 'go-to' formation for anyone coming at me with a narrow midfield and attack (ie no ML/MR/AML/AMR players).

When you're comparing Quality, look at where the match is to be fought. 4-3N-3 is a pretty offensive formation so he should have some high-Q players amongst his MCs and STs. If you've not got the Q among your DCs and MCs to compete then you're going to lose some battles there, hence your 2-1 result - at least you won that one.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    I see. Funny thing is his goal against me was scored by a DC with assist from DL on a counter. His STs and MCs had a quiet game. I'm worried about second leg which is at his home. Should I still use your formation?

Apprentice
    You could tray 3n 2dmc 2mc aml amr st, I am confident that will work and you will pass to next round .
    missing T11 old form

You can use also butterfly defend mental
    let me invade your space, i'll scored