Thread: Possible solution to 4-4-2

Banned

Possible solution to 4-4-2

I have researched for a solution for 4-4-2 and I think I have found one which has to be tested.
    The 4-4-1-1 formation is super useful against. The 4-4-2 for certain logical reasons which most managers have dumbly not seen

1,the 4-4-2 formation has no DMC and no AMC.hence just putting one of ur strikers into AMC can make a whole big difference as

A)he plays like a normal striker as nobody is marking him and hence he has freedom of movement
    B)he links the midfield and attack effectively without a challenge

Defensively this formation is well balanced.
    Like 4-4-2 it is open to playing on the flanks or even otero ugh the middle.your choice

How to actually beat 4-4-2

Banned
    Try it

Banned
    Logically and tactically speaking it beats 4-4-2 with just one change

Does the 4-5-1 V-Style work

Banned
    It's not he best of ways to counter 4-4-2.results will be random to say the least .when playing 4-5-1v vs 4-4-2 u waste the utility of one player by playing him in DMC.it is useless as opposition does not have AMC to defend against.it will also be a deadlock in CENTRAL midfield as both teams will have 2 midfielders there and also as the wingers are in advanced positions in 4-5-1 v style,ur full backs will be exposed to opposition wingers regularily if opponent plays 4-4-2 down both flanks