Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to counter 4-2-2-2?

How to counter 4-2-2-2?

How to counter 4-2-2-2?

4-5-1 V with middle attacking

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J500F folosind Tapatalk

Banned
    Your main goal in countering this formation is
    1)dominate possession in midfield by playing formations like4-5-1 v style,3-6-1,3-5-2etc.as he has only two central midfielders it will be tough for him to hold the ball

Whichever strong midfield formation u are choosing,go thru the middle.

If u r going down the flanks,which is another great option as the defenders are completely exposed due to lack of wingers,go for formations like 4-3n-2w-1 and 3-6-1 where ur wingers will be advanced and u will have more midfielders in central positions than the opposition

I think Ill go 4-5-1V. The guy is 7% stronger than me so it will be very tough. I've never played through the middle, but Ill give the a shot this time. Ill also go with short passing and No counterattacks. Its shame because my aml,amr are killers.

What about 4-2-3-1 with AMC? Through the middle, short passing?

I played 4-2-3-1 in the first game, mixed focus, mixed passing. I had more shots. 21-17 total, 4-7 on target. 4-2saves. 59-41possesion. 82-88% completed passing. He obviously played short passing. I might go with 4-2-3-1 with short passing through middle. I dont know if Ill be more exposed if I change DMC to AMC??

Banned
    4-2-3-1 is a good formation to use.i have had many instancess where I play attack minded football against stronger teams and I win or draw.but I feel you should try a defensive formation if u want to win.u will not be exposed to his attack if u play an AMC as he does not have an AMC to defend against. Just show me his lineup and his last match report.also tell me what are u prioritizing.you want win or draw??

This is the second match in Nivea Men Cup. First match I played at home and it was 0-0. That means that all I need is draw or win to go to the next round.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pu1dtim8oc...19.27.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0620ctx0lw...19.39.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3x7pslukj...21.21.png?dl=0

Banned
    As he is stronger than u go a bit defensive as u only need one goal to win as even one goal can make a difference as then he will require 2 goals as u will have more away goals than him.i would say go with something defensive like 4-5-1 flat so that u can maintain possession and play on the counterattack.put a red arrow on two of your MCs and blue arrows on one MC.dont forget to go thru the middle with mixed passing with counterattack so and play low as u r using counterattack so.as u r playing low do not use offside trap

Cheers and good luck bro

Hey man.

I won 3-1. Wow. I dominated the match.

Basically kicked the guy's ass Screenshot by Lightshot

Banned
    Which formation

4-5-1 flat just like you said in previous post. He switched to 4-2-3-1 wide during the match and put in DMC instead of one MC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast