Thread: Anybody tried?

Apprentice

Anybody tried?

451V with mixed or through the middle passing? If the oppo full backs are having a good game, is it advisable to use up arrow on one of the MCs and change passing focus to mixed or middle?

I win several games against 451V using 3DC-DML/R-2MC-1AMC-2ST. Attacking, mixed or short through the middle if I'm stronger or defense, mixed if I'm weaker. Down arrows in DM and center DC (or the 3DC). 1 MC up, 1ST up, 1ST down. AMC up or no arrow.
    Glorioso SLB

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by António Simões View Post
    I win several games against 451V using 3DC-DML/R-2MC-1AMC-2ST. Attacking, mixed or short through the middle if I'm stronger or defense, mixed if I'm weaker. Down arrows in DM and center DC (or the 3DC). 1 MC up, 1ST up, 1ST down. AMC up or no arrow.
    Thanks but the question i was asking was whether anyone have used 451V with mixed or middle passing with up arrow on one MC and been successful with it LOL.
    Last edited by Jacob M; 04-26-2017 at 03:47 AM.

Apprentice
    Put one of your aml /amr to amc and go through middle.
    I am playing the opposite of you. I always use Amc but when opponent Dmc is having the form of his life, I do change to aml.

But of course u need to have double positions player.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Put one of your aml /amr to amc and go through middle.
    I am playing the opposite of you. I always use Amc but when opponent Dmc is having the form of his life, I do change to aml.

But of course u need to have double positions player.
    So you're playing 442ND? If you change your AMC to AML, your order is down left flank?