Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very important Match against 4-4-2 (need also help for my formation!)

Very important Match against 4-4-2 (need also help for my formation!)

Hello Guys,
    I have today (22:13) a very important Game.
    I will play against the 1st Place, im the 2nd Place and we are only 1 Point diffrent.
    I would be so pleased if someone could help me fast!

Here my Formation/Tactic.
    Please answer me with like for example: Colocci: Red Arrow/BlueArrow or Pressing style: Whole pitch, what ever, because I dont understand sometimes your answers sorry haha:-)

Very important Match against 4-4-2 (need also help for my formation!)-eins.jpg

Very important Match against 4-4-2 (need also help for my formation!)-zwei.jpg

And here the Formation of my Enemy

Very important Match against 4-4-2 (need also help for my formation!)-drei.jpg

UP please help someone:/

Good Afternoon friend, looks advise you to use a tactic with another MC, but if you prefer you can play with your same tactics, put defensive, long ball, tackling hard, and no attack against offside line, you had been doing it on the counter attack hoping that his team must come comfiante by doing this you will not leave your defense discovery, a big hug! from BRAZIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentino View Post
    Good Afternoon friend, looks advise you to use a tactic with another MC, but if you prefer you can play with your same tactics, put defensive, long ball, tackling hard, and no attack against offside line, you had been doing it on the counter attack hoping that his team must come comfiante by doing this you will not leave your defense discovery, a big hug! from BRAZIL.
    are you sure?
    thanks btw.
    what about my arrows? (blue or red?) and what players?

Friend this is a simple help advise you put 4-4-2 DL and DR being down arrows and both MC and MC arrows up, defensive, attacking from both flanks, pressure entire field, Duro, long pass, marking the Zone and no offside line, friend playing well he will surprise you, so do not advise playing the other games that only because his team is not accustomed to this style of game, the 4-4-2 tactic is a tactic for it and latch difĂ­cio make a strategy.

Banned
    I would keep your formation but only put red arrows on the DR and DL and possibly DMC.
    attacking mentality, zonal marking, mixed passing up the middle and normal tackling.

disse defensivo para que possamos esperar a equipe deles vir e nos explorarmos o contra ataque passe Longo para que os defeseas peguem a bola e lance os atacantes.
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I would keep your formation but only put red arrows on the DR and DL and possibly DMC.
    attacking mentality, zonal marking, mixed passing up the middle and normal tackling.

Im german, cant understand brazil

Friend try to do as I told you the 4-4-2 defensive and tell me what was the result'm eager embrace of BRAZIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halimo14 View Post
    Im german, cant understand brazil

and tell me what was the result
    Quote Originally Posted by Argentino View Post
    Friend try to do as I told you the 4-4-2 defensive and tell me what was the result'm eager embrace of BRAZIL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast