Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is 4-1-3-2 the Ultimate Formation?

Is 4-1-3-2 the Ultimate Formation?

Quite simple, is

DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC-MC
    ST-ST

the best formation? This will be the 3rd season i will finish 2nd in my league,maybe,currently first But the least 2 seasons the teams with this formation have gone on to win the League. They NEVER change formation,not like me,always find a counter,makes the game fun I will end the season...again.... scoring a lot more goals and letting in less,than this formation,BUT he will no doubt go on the win the title,as the only game(s) he will lose is against me!! I drop point against weaker teams,where I dominate and have more shoots on goal,but it's part of the game,would be boring to win every game

So T11 fans...is this the ultimate formation???

Seems like You are right. I also have noted that teams with centre-based formations goes better. I mean formations like 4-3N-3, 4-1-2N-1-2,4-2N-2N(MC)-2 or even 4-1(MC)-2N-3. Flank-based formations are more wastefull.

Hi guys from NORDEUS !!!!!!! You must do something with this !!!!!!!!!

Or do You think flank players in football are completely useless ???????!!!!!

I always destroy this formation with my 4-4-2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by yulyus View Post
    Seems like You are right. I also have noted that teams with centre-based formations goes better. I mean formations like 4-3N-3, 4-1-2N-1-2,4-2N-2N(MC)-2 or even 4-1(MC)-2N-3. Flank-based formations are more wastefull.

Hi guys from NORDEUS !!!!!!! You must do something with this !!!!!!!!!

Or do You think flank players in football are completely useless ???????!!!!!
    i dont think so.. i always destroy all that formations with 4-4-2 hexagon..
    www.mataramjogjafc.com

MATARAM JOGJA FC

"No Guts, No Glory!"

This formation can be 'destroyed',beat it 5-0 this season with

DL-DC-DC-DR
    MC-MC-MC
    AML-AMR
    ST

BUT over the whole season,the last 3 seasons,the team that play this Formation go on to win the league.By my CL Semis,2 teams and myself have 40+ strong teams,the other 32. He has beaten 40+ teams,with this 4-1-3-2 formation.HOWEVER,Nordeus probabley read this.....second place in my league just lost his second game hahahahahahaha

I have never lost against 4-1-3-2 when playing a 4-3-2-1 formation

There is no such things as the ultimate formation.
    AdRob5 and Danish Zaidi like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I don't lose either,probabley will now, playing 4-3-2-1,but as I said,this team,over 26 games,goes on to become champion.For example I scored 117 goals last season,6 against,finished 2nd.1st scored 80 goals let in 15!! Must play the team that play 4-1-3-2 again tuesday,looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by DazzaD View Post
    I don't lose either,probabley will now, playing 4-3-2-1,but as I said,this team,over 26 games,goes on to become champion.For example I scored 117 goals last season,6 against,finished 2nd.1st scored 80 goals let in 15!! Must play the team that play 4-1-3-2 again tuesday,looking forward to it
    I will try your formation sometime and will let you know. I think it is good against any formation that are weak in the MC since it have 3MC. However this formation is quite similar to:

4-1-3W-2
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST-ST

Narrow Diamond
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AMC
    ST-ST

Dont you think that 2 formations are also very effective ?
    Last edited by singaboy; 04-01-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    arsenalfc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by singaboy View Post
    I will try your formation sometime and will let you know. I think it is good against any formation that are weak in the MC since it have 3MC. However this formation is quite similar to:

4-1-3W-2
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST-ST

Narrow Diamond
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AMC
    ST-ST

Dont you think that 2 formations are also very effective ?
    I'm no expert,but I only play a DMC when the opposition has a AMC. Played 4th place yesterday,that plays this 4-1-3-2 Tactic,beat him away 5-1,with 4-3-2W-1.Have never drawn or lose with this formation playing against it!! The problem is,in my league,no other team counters it,so this team goes on to be champion,grinding out 1-0,2-1, 3-1 wins all the time!! I go on holiday for 2 weeks soon,so will let my team play this 4-1-3-2 for the 2 weeks and see how I get on

"The problem is,in my league,no other team counters it,so this team goes on to be champion,grinding out 1-0,2-1, 3-1 wins all the time!!"

So You confirm one more time that teams with centre-based formations plays as a rule better !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast