Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adam.jus

Thread: 3w-1-3w-1-2

3w-1-3w-1-2

Need to beat this formation his team is also slightly better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Good that you posted. I played with guy with that formation today morning in Champions League. He was 108% and I was 96%. We both were watching the match. His tactic was DR, DC, DL, DMC, RM, CM, LM, CAM, ST, ST.

I used formation displayed on the screenshot. DML/DMR with attacking arrows. My DML can also play as LM, so in the second half I placed him on LM and made a substitution DMR -> RM and played about 35 minutes with 3N-1-4-2 formation. Then, LM/RM without arrows. In the last 20 minutes I subbed ST to a fresh CAM and then 3N-1-4-1-1. My CAM performed well.

Now something about tactics.
    First half: Offensive, passing through the middle, mixed passing, counter attack ON, pressing high, zonal marking, mixed tackling, offside trap ON
    Second half: Normal (last 15 minutes with Defensive), passing through the middle, short passes, counter attack ON, pressing high, individual marking, hard tackling, offside trap OFF

My tactics were successful and I achieved a success. In the end, I won 2:0. It was surprising, but I hope it was deserved. The second goal was a long-range screamer by subbed RM. Reminder: he was 12% better than me.

Here is how I played. DML/DMR with attacking arrows. Good luck with your match!

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Talk2Stanley likes this.