Thread: How to beat 2-3-2-2-1(4-5-1) Barca style?

How to beat 2-3-2-2-1(4-5-1) Barca style?

Today I have a big lost game ever in T11. It's really hurt. My formation's equal to him. But he plays counter attack very well.

Secondly, his formation wins all the games. Exactly, winning all the games.

I just rarely found 1 topic how to counter this formation and in that topic, the player also won all the games (WTF). Everybody said that don't worry because it's is illegal formation with just 2 DC. But look at the amazing results, i feel powerless.

Please help me

His team

Mine

Comparisons

Result

I'm honestly amazed since you even mentioned it's a formation with only two DC. I think the key is that he has a player in all areas of the pitch and his DMC could technically fill the role for the 3rd DC. DML and DMR are amazing when it comes to counter-attacks, plus combining this with the wingers. I don't really know what to say just wow.

Yes, me too. It's big shock to me.
    Someone pls help me!

Dreamer
    I don't get it. Niko or someone could explain???

Apprentice
    3W - 1DMC-3MC- 2 AML/AMR - 1ST defend, through mid, short pass, counter on, low press, no offside, arrow back on DL,DR,DC

3DC - 5 midfield - 2 ST -attacking, mixed pass, short pass, high press, offside, arrow back on 2 outer DC

try these two, one of them should work. friendlies perhaps? ....and please tell works or not.

The key is his possession which should be very high and you should play short passing, unless your team are setup very good in long range.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 07-01-2017 at 02:10 PM.