Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Amazing team

Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    Attachment 4429

How many tokens did he spend to create a team like this and where is the fun when you are playing with a team like this?

This is a team at the same level as me (level 3) who's in the final of my CL-cup.
    On a par with my squad over the last 4 seasons... However you don't need all those 7* subs and reserves so a good amount of tokens wasted there.

Cost to maintain that type of team is in the region of 2000T a month.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    or maybe just dowload the right software
    There are no programs for cheating.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Around 1k + maybe
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    On a par with my squad over the last 4 seasons... However you don't need all those 7* subs and reserves so a good amount of tokens wasted there.

Cost to maintain that type of team is in the region of 2000T a month.
    I rather have 8* and legends in the starting XI and 5,6* in sub and reserve.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

This is bullcrap. Only level 3 and all ur players are 6 stars.. hahahaha. clearly a cheat or maybe u a MAN CITY"S owner.
    "Win Controversially, Lose Dramatically."

6 stars is easy.. in any level you are as long as you pay..
    It would be a cheat though if he had 7 stars. ( you always get 3-5 stars on market and 6 on scout never more ) on any level... as long as it is in the same level with you..
    The amount of stars you see depends on which level you are..
    You can never get a 7 star player though and if you see one in the same level with you havind such a player then start worring on a cheat.
    Again always check that you are in the same level with the player you compare..

I f you are asking me.. paying so much money.. isn't worth it.. and its definetely stupid..

Zouao, he's in the same level as me, i've started 26/01 and he 5/02. I can say i have a pretty good team in my level, 1st of the league in level 1,2 and this seasons league i'm already sure of being 1st, won CL previous season and tomorrow i play the final of this seasons CL.
    Its not only the number of start, all players 7 stars, 1 has 8 stars but many of his players can play at 3 positions, all have special ability and a stadium capacity of 133.000 in level 3 (i have 5.000 at this time). Really, 5.000 tokens looks not enough to build this team.
    dekfc, like you said, you dont need a team like that in level 3
    But again, i dont need such a team, i dont pay for tokens, only the free offers.
    Amazing team-amazing-team2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Zouao View Post
    6 stars is easy.. in any level you are as long as you pay..
    It would be a cheat though if he had 7 stars. ( you always get 3-5 stars on market and 6 on scout never more ) on any level... as long as it is in the same level with you..
    The amount of stars you see depends on which level you are..
    You can never get a 7 star player though and if you see one in the same level with you havind such a player then start worring on a cheat.
    Again always check that you are in the same level with the player you compare..

I f you are asking me.. paying so much money.. isn't worth it.. and its definetely stupid..

Check his logo etc he clearly uses money.

If you have enough to spend on games I'm happy for the game creator and for us since those guys will give to creators the necessary "motivation" to keep on working on the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12