Thread: playing against new formation need opinions :)

playing against new formation (3w-2-1-3w-1) need opinions :)

Sup boiz this is gonna be long one xD. I'd like to know what u think i should play against this formation!?
    3w-2(dmc)-1mc-3w-1st
    We have the same rating 72 and the match is on my field in the league, i just lost the 4th round 2-1 cuz of using stupid 4-5-1v. Anyway my plan is to play on wings cuz he has 2dmc's so it will be
    ----st---st----
    Aml-------Amr
    ---mc--mc---
    -----dmc-----
    Dl----dc----Dr
    Will go with normal mentality and atk from wings with mixed passing (maybe long idk) counter atk on. as for Def, so confused to play high press but i know that I'll play zonal with offside off
    So what u guys think and sorry for the long talk again xD
    Ps: i have made my fast trainer dc a scout and i got 7 star with shadow striker SA Aml (from free scout) my Amr is a fast trainer also but he is only 74 rating, close to scout
    Last edited by Moustafa Ronaldo; 09-22-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the formation in the title

Apprentice
    4:4:2 is the beat formation against this.. i won 3:0 against this squad.. dl up, dc both down, dr up, ml up, mr up...mixt normal mentality, full pitch, offside on.. good luck...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gabuja.m View Post
    4:4:2 is the beat formation against this.. i won 3:0 against this squad.. dl up, dc both down, dr up, ml up, mr up...mixt normal mentality, full pitch, offside on.. good luck...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    Thanx for replying i appreciate ur advice but i don't have wingers aka ML & MR xD