Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any idea how to beat this tanker?!

Rookie

Any idea how to beat this tanker?!

I'm playing against the biggest tanker in my league tonight and I think he wants a draw. Any idea how to beat this? I really really want to beat him!

He's playing 3n-3w(r/l/dmc)-3w(r/l/mc)-1. Help is highly appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Before trying to give you what formation I'd use, in case you haven't done yet, study his team, look at all his game past formations, some managers leave a Fake formation ant minutes before the game they put their real formation, that way you'll be able to see what formation he really uses.

Another thing to do, is to study his players, something else to complement fake formations is to have players with more than one rol, and try to see what 'real formation he can use, combining his past games with his players.

Now for formations, if that's his real formations, look at his results, I'd think he plays defensive forcing counter attacks, so, ply smart, don't rush, keep possession, make sure you have at least the same number of midfielders as he does, play counter attacks.

Since he's got one ST, you can use 3 DC, DML DMR, or the usual 4 D (DL, DC. DC, DR) - to cover his ML MR, on offense you can use either the same MR and ML or AMR AML, always with two MC and you and ST.

He's got no AMC, nut that can be treacky, me cause of his MC, it's what I'd say, make a smart formation with your best players.., hope this helps.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    Before trying to give you what formation I'd use, in case you haven't done yet, study his team, look at all his game past formations, some managers leave a Fake formation ant minutes before the game they put their real formation, that way you'll be able to see what formation he really uses.

Another thing to do, is to study his players, something else to complement fake formations is to have players with more than one rol, and try to see what 'real formation he can use, combining his past games with his players.

Thank you bro. This is actually his usual formation:

He has 70 goals scored against him and he's near bottom of the league. He just sets his team well against me. I have a thread in general discussions about it.

I'm thinking of going with 3-5-2v actually mixed defensive short passing.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    Thank you bro. This is actually his usual formation:

He has 70 goals scored against him and he's near bottom of the league. He just sets his team well against me. I have a thread in general discussions about it.

I'm thinking of going with 3-5-2v actually mixed defensive short passing.

This guy is crazy, yes your formation can work, play through the middle, but be aware of him playing through the flanks, as you will not have wingers on defense., good luck and let us know the result. By the way, not sure if his formation is legal..

Apprentice
    He is crazy

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Rookie
    We drew 2-2

He switched to 451v before the match I went with 3n2w3n2 defensive short passing through the middle.. I owned midfield and went up 2-0 first half. Then he changed tactics (still 451v) and quickly scored 2 goals and was dominating.

I changed formation to 4-1-3n-2 same tactics and restored possession. Felt like a goal was coming but it was not meant to be.

He had 13 people with him attending in his home ground!

Rookie
    Thanks for sharing results, I have to say 4-5-1 V style is my favorite formation, usually 4-3-2-1 is supposed to be counter for 4-5-1 V style, I also face problems playing against Narrow Diamond 4-1-2-1-2....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    Thanks for sharing results, I have to say 4-5-1 V style is my favorite formation, usually 4-3-2-1 is supposed to be counter for 4-5-1 V style, I also face problems playing against Narrow Diamond 4-1-2-1-2....

I used to play 451v all the time but now I avoid it as much as possible. Used to be very effective but now it seems too negative.

Not much luck with ND as well.. never seems to work with me. I adopted 4-1-2n-2n-1 for a while.. it was very good but now less effective. Still go for it sometimes.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I only wonder one thing. Why this pathetic changed his logo? I bet he reads the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I only wonder one thing. Why this pathetic changed his logo? I bet he reads the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol I just noticed that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast