Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sayantan2512

Thread: Help me out For the 'NEW SEASON'

Help me out For the 'NEW SEASON'

I can apply two formations into my team. One is 3 (3×DC)-3 (ML,MC,MR)-3 (AML,AMR,AMC)-1 (ST)
    and
    3 (3×DC)-2 (ML,MR)-4 (AML,2×AMC,AMR)- 1 (ST). Can anybody tell which one is better. And what is the problem with the other one? I would be very glad if you answer.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I can apply three formations into my team. One is 3 (3×DC)-3 (ML,MC,MR)-3 (AML,AMR,AMC)-1 (ST)
    and
    3 (3×DC)-2 (ML,MR)-4 (AML,2×AMC,AMR)- 1 (ST).
    and
    3 (3×DC)-4 (ML,2×MC,MR)- 2 (AML,AMR)- 1 (ST)
    Can anybody tell which one is the best. And what is the problem with the other two? I would be very glad if you answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudipto View Post
    I can apply two formations into my team. One is 3 (3×DC)-3 (ML,MC,MR)-3 (AML,AMR,AMC)-1 (ST)
    and
    3 (3×DC)-2 (ML,MR)-4 (AML,2×AMC,AMR)- 1 (ST). Can anybody tell which one is better. And what is the problem with the other one? I would be very glad if you answer.

I can apply three formations into my team. One is 3 (3×DC)-3 (ML,MC,MR)-3 (AML,AMR,AMC)-1 (ST)
    and
    3 (3×DC)-2 (ML,MR)-4 (AML,2×AMC,AMR)- 1 (ST).
    and
    3 (3×DC)-4 (ML,2×MC,MR)- 2 (AML,AMR)- 1 (ST)
    Can anybody tell which one is the best. And what is the problem with the other two? I would be very glad if you answer.

Pro
    There is nothing like a better formation. You have to find out what works for your team by playing friendlies and keep tweaking your tactics until u are satisfied it's still a myth if counter formations work (I personally belief they don't work )so keep tweaking arrows and orders and watch out for key stats like shots on target, passing accuracy and separate what works from what doesn't.

I would recommend you watch the live commentary instead of the animated 2d it will give u a clearer picture of what's going on in the match and ur stats will be updated more regularly

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Only pray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    There is nothing like a better formation. You have to find out what works for your team by playing friendlies and keep tweaking your tactics until u are satisfied it's still a myth if counter formations work (I personally belief they don't work )so keep tweaking arrows and orders and watch out for key stats like shots on target, passing accuracy and separate what works from what doesn't.

I would recommend you watch the live commentary instead of the animated 2d it will give u a clearer picture of what's going on in the match and ur stats will be updated more regularly
    Counter formation do work. It worked for me with 7 active players. I didnt lose a single match but drew 5 i think !

Sudipto likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    Counter formation do work. It worked for me with 7 active players. I didnt lose a single match but drew 5 i think !

As for me I belief that the most essential thing is having good players as for counter formations i belief that a couple of arrows on certain players and ur orders can change a formation which is supposed to be countered by another to a stronger one