Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Boring and struggles

Rookie

Boring and struggles

This game is nice and vibrant but at lower levels its a struggle with money, tokens etc but then in upper level wrt money, tokens its a breeze ! This is I think unfair and hence should b looked at! A game should b fun n not stressful .. they should mix this up n make it fair for everyone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    This game is nice and vibrant but at lower levels its a struggle with money, tokens etc but then in upper level wrt money, tokens its a breeze ! This is I think unfair and hence should b looked at! A game should b fun n not stressful .. they should mix this up n make it fair for everyone !

lol! everyone start from below. As a manager you need to handle stress and cope with it. Learn and you will find the solution to your problem.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    madflo19 likes this.

It's all about you. You can play without buy any scout and won treble in the coming future or u can spent money just to get a very strong team.

At the moment i really struggle this season in the league after just three games. There are a lot league winner last season and their team much stronger than me. This season i will no spend any tokens to buy scout or spend money to get token. Of course i has add some quality to my team in the transfer market. Which make me think can i compete with all the strong team out there with the player i had.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by azmantseu View Post
    It's all about you. You can play without buy any scout and won treble in the coming future or u can spent money just to get a very strong team.

At the moment i really struggle this season in the league after just three games. There are a lot league winner last season and their team much stronger than me. This season i will no spend any tokens to buy scout or spend money to get token. Of course i has add some quality to my team in the transfer market. Which make me think can i compete with all the strong team out there with the player i had.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    I guess. How do the scouts work ? You get to spend 119 tokens for the lowest level and then some more and cash to sign the player ? That is Insane ! Like the best scout is 400 tokens and on top you spend more to sign those players ? I figure it is better to sign from the market instead ! I used to scout when it was free first time and i got 30 yr old 6 star player.. now he is 5 star but will retire this season ! I had to sell him so that i can get cash instead.

Also I love when i had no tokens at all they recommened players and as soon as i got even one token, the recommended players vanished ! Can someone explain how do they work ?

I guess. How do the scouts work ? You get to spend 119 tokens for the lowest level and then some more and cash to sign the player ? That is Insane ! Like the best scout is 400 tokens and on top you spend more to sign those players ? I figure it is better to sign from the market instead ! I used to scout when it was free first time and i got 30 yr old 6 star player.. now he is 5 star but will retire this season ! I had to sell him so that i can get cash instead.

Also I love when i had no tokens at all they recommened players and as soon as i got even one token, the recommended players vanished ! Can someone explain how do they work ?

Join Association Fa if you dont have one so you can earn some token. Scout is the one 69-39 token.

Apart from scouts I want an option of loaning my players to lower level league users so that my fast trainers get more exposure and also train faster without me having to compromise my team.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Join Association Fa if you dont have one so you can earn some token. Scout is the one 69-39 token.

Gotcha, so thats how you farm tokens ? Thriugh association ?

I did join one, we got relegated last season.. we will see this season what we can do !

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Babar View Post
    Apart from scouts I want an option of loaning my players to lower level league users so that my fast trainers get more exposure and also train faster without me having to compromise my team.
    Right, that would be nice.. like in Fifa, also they should increase the player limit in each club. 28 isnt enough !