Thread: advice would be nice

Lightbulb advice would be nice

i need some help on a game coming up tonight

he is playing a 4-3-1-2 (mr-mc-ml..cam...2ST and a back 4) his top team rating is 104% and just take him into 6stars... 2.8 for goal per game with 1.6 in letting them in

i am away for this game as he has beat me in the home leg 3-2 ;/ i had 13% from fans and was playing a 4-5-1 v.......

with my team we can play pretty much anything and get a 100% team rating but i am looking for advice on how i should go about this game as he has 3 away goals in CL match and all 4 of us can still get into knock out rounds and i feel like 4-5-1 V-Style is not working for me and my team as i had a really bad start to everything but from cup witch i still play with a 4-2-3-1 (2CM- ARM-ALM-CAM) but i am looking for advice on how i should look to set my team up for a win as i need to lock a spot in top 2

also is their any advise on best way to use 4-2-3-1 as i find it a let down in big big games (i won 18 league and 10 cups in 25 seasons but never won CL)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by david_nash View Post
    i need some help on a game coming up tonight

he is playing a 4-3-1-2 (mr-mc-ml..cam...2ST and a back 4) his top team rating is 104% and just take him into 6stars... 2.8 for goal per game with 1.6 in letting them in

i am away for this game as he has beat me in the home leg 3-2 ;/ i had 13% from fans and was playing a 4-5-1 v.......

with my team we can play pretty much anything and get a 100% team rating but i am looking for advice on how i should go about this game as he has 3 away goals in CL match and all 4 of us can still get into knock out rounds and i feel like 4-5-1 V-Style is not working for me and my team as i had a really bad start to everything but from cup witch i still play with a 4-2-3-1 (2CM- ARM-ALM-CAM) but i am looking for advice on how i should look to set my team up for a win as i need to lock a spot in top 2

also is their any advise on best way to use 4-2-3-1 as i find it a let down in big big games (i won 18 league and 10 cups in 25 seasons but never won CL)
    See 4.5.1v might not work if the orders wrong

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

well tactics change game to game depending on other team

any team better then me i was playing with

defensive
    mixed
    long
    counter on

low press
    man to man

weaker team i would be playing something like

attacking
    mixed
    short
    of

high press and maybe man to man if they had cams

any tips would be nice because i just cant seem to get use to it

Rookie
    I use the same tactic as your opponent. I struggle alot against managers who are using 3CB DMR DML MC MC AMR AML ST . so 3-6-1 . You need to win on midfield against such opponents.

thanks mate i like that set up two