Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ShyShane
  • 1 Post By ShyShane

Thread: How to beat a STRANGE 4-2-2-2. Help!

Unhappy How to beat a STRANGE 4-2-2-2. Help!

Hi guys, I really need some help in the Cup semi-finals . My opponent won the first match in my Stadium for 0-1. His average quality is 108.3% and he's active in the game. My a.q. is 103.6%
    He has a weird formation: How to beat a STRANGE 4-2-2-2. Help!-screenshot_20171129-184030.jpg 4-2MC-2AMC-2.
    I tryed with a counter-formation that I found on this forum but didn't work (3N-1-2MC-2AML/AMR-2).
    I hope you guys can help me out suggesting a good counter-formation and the orders for it, I need to win and score many goals.

Apprentice
    4:4:2 go normal, mixt pass, whole pitch offside on...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

I'll keep in mind that. Any other suggestions?
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Hey Shane,

This formation doesn't look strange for me. It is used a lot on football manager.
    It seems clear to me that he will attack you through the middle, cause that's where he has more players. So you better defend it well.
    And I'd attack him down flanks. So maybe the best formation here would be 4-5-1-Vstyle (DL DC DC DR, DMC, MC MC, AML, AMR, ST).

Can you take a screenshot of your previous match numbers (statistics)? We can use it to try to figure out what are the best instructions for your next match )

Good luck!

How to beat a STRANGE 4-2-2-2. Help!-screenshot_20171130-200356.jpg Here are the statics

I won for 2-0 in his stadium and now I'm in the final!! I used the 4-5-1 V style and even though he was stronger I beat him! Thanks for the help
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Congratulations man!
    Through match statistics, blue team "deserved" to win, but it seems that "it was not their day" hahaha. Am I right?

And again, through numbers:
    I'd bet your opponent (yellow) seemed to play short/mixed pass, normal/soft tackling and high pressure (or a mix of low and high).

Hope you win the Cup.
    I just got kicked from cup away. Lost 1-2 away and 0-1 home, where my team played better both matches, but "it was not our day" hahaha (I have faced a lot of these "bad days" this season, never had it before)

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 12-01-2017 at 08:23 PM.