Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thibistin

Thread: How to play against this formation and opponent stronger than me

How to play against this formation and opponent stronger than me

Hello

I have a critical match against oponent stronger than me a little, but he has a good attack ( he scores more than 40 goals in just 8 weeks)
    https://i.imgur.com/6Uwa3Iq.png

And me I play generaly by 4-5-1 V normal/mixed/mixed/on
    Low/normal/man to man/off

I want a formation or advice for win my opponent .

Thanks
    Jean.Monico likes this.

I use a lot his formation (some sort of 4-2-3-1), specially when my opponent plays 4-5-1 V ehehe. So I wouldn't recommend you to use it.
    I generally have trouble when my opponent uses formations that plays through the middle, like 4-1-2-1-2.
    Can you get in some matches he played? If you can, check his passing % and his number of tackles compared to his opponents. This would say if he plays short/mixed/ long pass, high/low pressure ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    I use a lot his formation (some sort of 4-2-3-1), specially when my opponent plays 4-5-1 V ehehe. So I wouldn't recommend you to use it.
    I generally have trouble when my opponent uses formations that plays through the middle, like 4-1-2-1-2.
    Can you get in some matches he played? If you can, check his passing % and his number of tackles compared to his opponents. This would say if he plays short/mixed/ long pass, high/low pressure ^^
    Lol so 4-1-2-1-2 narrow or wide ?

He has always good % of possesion (80%-70%) and passes is always in 80% and tackling also the same percentage... the shoot on target also has a good score..