Thread: Sos! Counter formation

Rookie

Question Sos! Counter formation

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FORMATION CAN COUNTER THIS ONE http://prntscr.com/hi82r7 !

My opponent on Champions League quarter-final plays this formation. He beated me 1-2 first leg and tonight I have my chance for a come back.
    First match I tried the same 4-4-1-1 through the middle. This time I'm thinking of a formation I didn't use this season: a 3N-4-1-2. I'll play it and let you know how it ended

Ok! I won the match. I used this 4-1-2-2-1 through the middle. Worked alright, my team had total control. Shots 19(9) vs 8(3).

Sos! Counter formation-sem-t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    How tactik di you use??
    Attack/normal/defends
    Short pass, mixed or long??

Marking ??
    Offside??

I use same formation, but My posesion lose and always destrucktion at last 15mnt (75' - 90')

Oh, I use to change a lot my instructions. And I only use this formation in some specific cases, cause it is weak down flanks.
    Generally I'm starting the matches with some sort of "neutral" instructions: normal, mixed pass, counter-attack on / low pressure, hard tackling, zonal, offside trap off.

I use to take a look at statistics to decide what to change (passing style, pressure, marking, etc). I rarely finish a match with these "standard" instructions.