Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactics

Rookie

Tactics

Oppenent playing hard attack what should i go with?

Counter attacks are the natural enemies of hard attacking, is he much stronger that you, what formation do you have? Start with normal mentality and then see how the match progresses or you can be more defensive, the key is counter attacks, playing with AMR/AML's will help.

Rookie
    i play with 4231

Hello guys can you help me how to beat 451v I have match in cup and the first leg I lost 2-1 at home .my team is 97 and the opponent is 93.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Omid011 View Post
    Hello guys can you help me how to beat 451v I have match in cup and the first leg I lost 2-1 at home .my team is 97 and the opponent is 93.

Did your opponent set his tactics to defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Yes

Yes

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Omid011 View Post
    Yes

Alright then use the 451v formation then move your st to the bottom of his square close to the amc square, put your dmc right at the middle of his square do the same for your aml/amr

set your orders to normal, down both flanks, short, force counter-attack, low pressing, normal tackling, zonal, no offside trap. This is the best tactic I know to beat a defensive tactic

Alright then use the 451v formation then move your st to the bottom of his square close to the amc square, put your dmc right at the middle of his square do the same for your aml/amr

set your orders to normal, down both flanks, short, force counter-attack, low pressing, normal tackling, zonal, no offside trap. This is the best tactic I know to beat a defensive tactic
    Thank you so much.

Can you send me a screenshot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast