Thread: How to beat this.... Match in 2 hours

Rookie

How to beat this.... Match in 2 hours

How can i beat a player who play 4-1-1-2-2 ( dl dc dc dr dmc mc aml amr st st ) usually in first 45 and after he switch in 4-1-1-3-1 ( dl dc dc dr dmc mc aml amr amc st)? Its my 3rd ch with this player and always won with 1-0/2-0..... And now its only 1 point between us. If i won with him i already won.... So how can i won? One more think , he have between 6-10 active suporters on match ... Me 3-5 .... And i normaly play 3-2-3-2 ( dc dc dc dmc dmc ml mc mr st st ) hard attack mixed short cttk on low presure easy tack).... Any advice? My team 123% , his team 112.... I never beat him in 7 maches.....

your mistake is, you are protecting your middle defense too much, while very weak at fullback,

you only rely on ML/MR to protect your flank while when you play hard attack, your ML/MR will not help to protect your flank,

so, even 5* team can win against you if they playing defensive and counter to the flank.

stop playing too much with DMC, 1 DMC is more than enough if your opponent got AMC,
    and you don't need DMC if your opponent don't use AMC

play with 2 MC, it's difficult to create chance to score with 1 MC only

and protect your flank using DL/DR if opponent got wingers

if you have an important match, please post as earliest as possible, you can't get much advise if you post 2 hours before the match
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-25-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Rookie
    I play 3-1-5-1 dc dc dc dmc mc mc mc ml mr st, and i won 2-1( last goal in 90')