Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help from Pro Managers needed !!!

Rookie

Help from Pro Managers needed !!!

Hello everyone,
    I have heard similar confusions like me from few guys who have been playing this game since a long time.. So I am asking this out of curiosity..

Before when we used to manage line ups && move players using arrows (up/down), I felt very comfortable.. I was consistent in results.. Now with new system Im totally struggling.. Every season..

Placing players higher or lower in his area has not been equally effective like up arrows or down arrows.. So can any decent player explain me how the system works now?

For example: when I used to play 41221 I had my AML/AMR with up arrows.. Now to have same effect should I place him on the top of his box??? Please tell me about positioning of players in new system.. Thank You for reading

i believe it still the same as old arrow method, but this new positioning method will give you many freedom where to order your player to play either to the right/left/up/down,

it will help you to pack your player somewhere and will give you enough player in specific zone if you focus your play there,

unlike old arrow method, it just UP/DOWN, not much option you got especially for pack the player somewhere

for example, if you want focus your play on the left flank by using this new positioning method,
    its better to move your MC to the very left edge on MC zone,
    so, your MC will give extra man at left flank to help your left winger
    but, your MC probably will left MC zone when playing at the flank and need time for him to return back to MC zone while defending and may riskier if your MC got low speed

and your left fullback also will support at the flank if you order him to play forward.

if you put your winger top of his box and all of his circle still doesn't enter the ST zone, i believe he will not entering ST zone

if you want your winger to enter ST zone, perhaps you should place your winger until some of his circle enter the ST zone.

you need to observe your opposition player also, for example, if oppo MC position is UP forward, that MC will enter AMC zone while they are attacking and that MC will return back to MC zone while they are defending, so you need to order any of your player to enter DMC zone while defending to mark that oppo MC.

if you put your player at the center on specific zone, (no orders), he will keep remain playing at that zone either for attacking/defending

something like that
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-31-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Rookie
    Really helpful.. Thank You.. How is your season going? Just want to know

Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    Really helpful.. Thank You.. How is your season going? Just want to know
    i manage to get treble, but that 2 loses is because of trolled, next season my 100% win target still continue

Help from Pro Managers needed !!!-another-treble.jpg

Help from Pro Managers needed !!!-league.jpg

Help from Pro Managers needed !!!-c.-league.jpg

Help from Pro Managers needed !!!-cup.jpg
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-31-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Apprentice
    effects of position I have noticed in game: MC pushed forward did participated more in attacks. In one game tho was late to defend and got red.
    DL and DR run box to box if placed even slightly forward, even on defensive mentality. good or bad, judge for yourself. if pushed back and as close to CD box they do not cross the centre except on rare CA here and there.
    AML/R and ST I have NOT seen any obvious difference in action. it may only be prefered position when they are idle, really not limiting their behaviour.

Rookie
    Man that's crazy.. I have never won treble .. looking at your season it's incredible.. I'm sure your team is much stronger than mine.. Still wanna know what formation do u usually play? Also it looks like you don't play defensive mentality..

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Man that's crazy.. I have never won treble .. looking at your season it's incredible.. I'm sure your team is much stronger than mine.. Still wanna know what formation do u usually play? Also it looks like you don't play defensive mentality..
    something like 4-5-1 V, but it depends on how my opponent orders theirs players and depends on their weak spot also,

sometimes i play 4-3N-3 if oppo weak at center because both my wingers also can play as ST and my DMC can play at MC as well.

this is the example if i found oppo weak at left side so i will focus my passing at the right flank

Help from Pro Managers needed !!!-4-5-1-v.jpg

one of my DC (no.4) will enter DMC zone while im attacking and will return to DC zone while under enemy attack
    another DC (no.2) will remain at DC zone.

maybe no.4 will late to return to DC zone because he got low speed, that's why i need to ON offside trap,
    the lesser the defenders is the easier to execute offside trap anyway.

DL will protect my left back
    DR will help to enter MR zone while im attacking and can return to protect DR zone without any problem because he has high speed

DMC (no.12) will enter MC zone while attacking and return to DMC zone while defending

MC (no.10) will remain play at MC zone
    MC (no.11) will present at AMC zone while attacking, and will present at MR/MC zone while defending
    at the same time pack the right side area

AML will remain play at left flank and press oppo DR if i play High pressing.
    AMR will enter ST zone while attacking and will press oppo DL while defending because of High pressing.

ST slightly down so he will present at AMC area while my team is defending and will charge to ST zone while attacking,
    and sometime will play like dummy, this also will help him to avoid being caught offside because of not too forward

i will start with normal mentality if facing either stronger or almost equal strength oppo and switch to attacking mentality if my passing complete more than 88% after 30 minutes

and always play attacking mentality if facing weaker opponent

well, this is just my believe the positioning method work this way, and stick with that
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-31-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Rookie
    Brilliant.. You are treble winner so can't argue.. I want to see how to do against opponents who are around 5-10% stronger than you.. Also do u play offside trap in normal attacking mentality? Also what about focus passing, passing style && counter attack?
    Last edited by Agger99; 03-31-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Brilliant.. You are treble winner so can't argue.. I want to see how to do against opponents who are around 5-10% stronger than you.. Also do u play offside trap in normal attacking mentality? Also what about focus passing, passing style && counter attack?
    i only play defensive mentality if facing opponent which has marked "favorite",

10-15% stronger is not so big gap, no favorite mark, i will start with normal mentality,

and switch to attacking mentality if both of below happens after 30 minutes
    i) i got higher ball possesion
    ii) i got more than 88% passing complete

ON counter attack with mixed pass if opponent don't have DMC and change to long pass if the counter not really work.

short pass will just make my counter attack slower. long pass will make the counter faster,

focus passing is depends on where the weak spot of the opponent defenders.

if i want to focus on specific flank, i will make my MC and side back to go near to that flank.

in normal mentality, i will play ON offside trap also if opponent don't have AMC

because AMC is difficult to trap the offside. and AMC is very dangerous if they play counter attack.

so, i will OFF offside trap if opponent got AMC in normal mentality

but always ON offside trap if i play attacking mentality, this is because one of my DC left their zone and i need to do offside trap.

if i want my ST to press opponent DMC, i will play high pressing if only they got DMC.. because my ST got high strength skill.

what i mean high skill is the specific skill that got higher value than their overall quality value

the key to play effective and efficiently:

i) focus the attack at the weak spot of opposite defenders either by counter attack or aggresive attack

ii) give enough player to protect the area that opposition strong in attack. (just enough don't over protect)

so critical analysis on opponent squad before the match is required when facing almost equal strength or stonger opponent.

and don't ever underestimate weaker opponent if they can reach final or semi final cup or champion league, they may have mutant or they may focus their counter at our weak spot
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-31-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Well nice explanations.. I always play defensive, down both flanks, mixed passes, counter on.. High pressing, Man to man , offside trap off.. Overall its good but I dont win titles every season.. Maybe I need to try out more tactical stuffs..

Could you tell me about High or Low pressing and Man to man/ Zonal marking.. I mean what do they do and against what type of opponent should we use?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast