Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: How to play 4-4-1-1

How to play 4-4-1-1

I’m switching formations this season and want to know how to play 4-4-1-1 against weak,average and stronger teams.If you could help me that would awesome😛

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NibbaTyrone View Post
    I’m switching formations this season and want to know how to play 4-4-1-1 against weak,average and stronger teams.If you could help me that would awesome😛
    Well.. Firstly playing 4411 every time is not a good idea.. If the opponent has a good AMC it will create difficulties to your team..

But if you want to stick with it you can tweak && adjust few stuffs.. Like.. Place one of your MC lower so that it can track back to DMC zone too when needed.. Place your ML/MR in such a way that they can also work as AML/AMR while attacking .i.e. by placing them on the top of ML/MR box.. At the same time using your AMC in such a way it can get into MC box too while defending..

Against weaker opponents you can go aggressive.. Against stronger you need to be more careful.. Either ways you will need to look to cover the entire playing areas so that you dont leave behind weak spots..

Thats my perception..!!!

I was just switching to 4-4-1-1 as well and I'm still testing and getting very mixed results. If anyone else got suggestions, I'm following this thread as well.

the different between 4-4-1-1 with 4-4-2 is 1 striker going down to AMC zone

both formation is balance, balance in term of win and lost, almost same number of win and lost, balance in goal score and concede, not score too much and not concede too much

balance in everything

i was joking in my previous reply,

you can use whatever formation you like and it not just about formation, it about how you order each of your plyer either to move forward or backwack or just stay in the position,

and the effectiveness is depends on how your opponent order their player too, and player quality or in match performance rate

so if you order your player to attack at the area which your opponent stronger at that area, you will facing hard time to score,

if you not send enough player to protect the area that your opponent strong in attack, you will easily concede
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.