Thread: FINAL Tomorrow (Help Needed) !!!

Rookie

FINAL Tomorrow (Help Needed) !!!

FINAL Tomorrow (Help Needed) !!!-screenshot_20180426-163725.jpg

Hello everyone..

I have Super League final tomorrow against this opponent.. He is one level higher than me && 6% stronger..

Any formation/tactics that could work well against this team? Im thinking of either 4141 or 41221.. But nothing decided..

Suggestions would be appreciated

Pro
    Go with 41221 your wingers should get the job done if they are good enough. Start with normal mentality, focus down both flanks, start with mixed passing if your %pass is low switch to short, force counter attack, use high pressing throughout so make sure your players are all above 90% condition, normal tackling, zonal marking, no offside trap.

Rookie
    41221 is my main formation but it never gave me consistent results.. But I was thinking of using it today..

One thing always confuses me.. Will short pass work with Defensive mentality/Counter Attack???

Thank You for suggestion

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    41221 is my main formation but it never gave me consistent results.. But I was thinking of using it today..

One thing always confuses me.. Will short pass work with Defensive mentality/Counter Attack???

Thank You for suggestion
    Certainly. But you might be better off sticking with normal mentality and high pressing given that you two are evenly matched (6% quality difference isn't much)

Rookie
    FINAL Tomorrow (Help Needed) !!!-screenshot_20180427-143420.jpg

Alright.. Won the final 1-0.. Winning goal was a 90th minute freekick.. I changed to long balls after 75th minutes.. Although I had 58% possession && controlled the game the shots on target were very low.. His defenders were getting above 8 ratings.. So I didnt know what to do when match was going towards the end..

But thanks to free kick goal I got a narrow win.. Not a trophyless season.. So Im happy