Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Morgan O'Bree

Thread: 3-5-2 woes continue :(

Dreamer

3-5-2 woes continue :(

So in my league there are about 10 of 14 on cruise control as i like to call it, running that formation and managers not present during matches, i took over my current team when there was 12 games left (also new to this game) and i just can't beat that 3-5-2, frustrating part is that i dominate every stat and watch every game but the goals just don't come, it's frustrating as hell to have 65-75% possession with all offensive stats in my favor and only couple wins, btw, i finished 3rd, but it was a struggle!

Suggestions???

thnx!

3-4-2-1 full pitch, mixed passing, mixed

3-3-2W-2 full pitch, mixed passing, through flanks

4-1-4-1 own half, counter, long. mixed.

4-4-1-1 same as above.

5-2-2W-1 (reds on DL/DR), defensive, own half, long balls, counter.
    those should work and the first are more offensive.

Dreamer
    Yeah. i tried that, for this last game i went 3-3-3-1 DF DF DF MC MC MC AML AMC AMR FW with red arrows on all but the DFs, short passes, lost 2-1 I might just forget about trying to counter strats and just find one that suits my team well and just let others adjust to me, hopefully with my promotion ill end up in a better league where managers actually participate rather then put their team on cruise control!, thanks for the advice, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Yeah. i tried that, for this last game i went 3-3-3-1 DF DF DF MC MC MC AML AMC AMR FW with red arrows on all but the DFs, short passes, lost 2-1 I might just forget about trying to counter strats and just find one that suits my team well and just let others adjust to me, hopefully with my promotion ill end up in a better league where managers actually participate rather then put their team on cruise control!, thanks for the advice, bro!
    Red arrows on all players except DCs? That seems pretty offensive.

Dreamer
    I won both legs of cup vs that formation, 2-0 A and 2-1 H wins, both matches I out possessed him 72% and 78% in that order, I had tons of shots, I just need my guys to score and I'll be winning by larger margins :-)

I won both legs of cup vs that formation, 2-0 A and 2-1 H wins, both matches I out possessed him 72% and 78% in that order, I had tons of shots, I just need my guys to score and I'll be winning by larger margins :-)
    never, never use more than 4-5 arrows.
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    Only did on my 2 wings and the AM, thank you for your suggestions as they were very helpful :-)

any team with AML/AMC would pierce you as you don't have wingers back. When your opponent uses MR/ML/AMR/AML (expecially last two) put the defense in 3W and not 3N (3W= DL DC DR / 3N = DC DC DC). At least.