Thread: Think of this training?

Smile Think of this training?

OR what training i recommend, i am level 6 i used the butterfly training and up to now has not given me good results and that the Sali champion last season.

Thank you very much.

Rookie

Question Big bety swollocks

Start power training your players and give them a special ability or try and sign a few players week by week with a special ability but it will cost you token wise . Your team looks pretty good what orders are you using ???

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BETY SWOLLOCKS View Post
    Start power training your players and give them a special ability or try and sign a few players week by week with a special ability but it will cost you token wise . Your team looks pretty good what orders are you using ???
    Normal mentality, Mixed attacks, pressure in own field,mixed passes, zonal marking and out of the game.

Rookie

Big bety swollocks

Change your orders to ---
    Attacking
    Down both Flanks
    whole pitch
    mixed passing
    zonal
    force counter
    no off side
    try and swop your ML and MR for an AML & AMR as they counter a bit better with the orders !!! GOOD LUCK !!!

Rookie
    i`m sorry guys, but what r u talking about? Power training? where this option is inna game?Please clarify and give some advises, maybw i missed something on the start?thanks in advance

Rookie

Exclamation Big bety swollocks

To power train you have an icon next to every player 1,2,3 bars to power train you need to put each player up to 3 bars to power train you get more skill points therefor making your player better but beware when you start power training your players they get tired more they get injured more which will cost you as you will need more health packs and healing packs to heal and boost your players !!!

Tacticallywise move your ML and MR to AML, AMR like BBS suggested, but be cautinous with whole pitch pressing/attacking mentality in combination with counter-attacks. In my understanding the options works best when you lure the other team out to have space to counter.

Furthermore take care of players playing with AMC against your lineup, use your DMC there. Additionally beware players blocking the flanks, prepare an AMC to outplay such formations.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -