Thread: New Formation and tactics

New Formation and tactics

Hi! I need help. Which formation is good? And which tactics should i use? Right now i have 4 defender, 2 mids, 1 amc, 1 amr, 1 aml and 1st but its strugglig a little. Like have problem to scoring goals, or plays 0-0, 1-1 and so on.
    So IF you have any suggestion , pls tell me. I’m open to any formation you think is good. Just tell me why Enjoy!
    Last edited by Masterpie12; 07-29-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpie12 View Post
    Hi! I need help. Which formation is good? And which tactics should i use? Right now i have 4 defender, 2 mids, 1 amc, 1 amr, 1 aml and 1st but its strugglig a little. Like have problem to scoring goals, or plays 0-0, 1-1 and so on.
    So IF you have any suggestion , pls tell me. I’m open to any formation you think is good. Just tell me why Enjoy!
    Formation you are using now is good but need a good AML and AMR
    sometimes it's the players thats not play good especially if they're old
    And make sure you are using offinsive orders cauz its ab offensive formation

Hello,

What level are you ? I am a lvl 2 playrer, my strategy is 4-1-2-2-1 ( DR-DC-DC-DL-DMC-MC-MC-AMR-AML-ST ) and I play with attack orders, mixed passing, counterattacks ON, I used to play advanced pressing, but it takes a lot from their condition the fact that they have to press, so I only use this tactic when I encounter a strong opponent . So far , in the last days, I used , low pressing, don't have so much competition at this level , I did have a draw in the league against a player that is 2 positions below me and I really hoped I could win without high pressing.... now I regret my decision, but I learned from my mistake .

So , that will be my suggestion of formation for you, but this is from my vision, the most important thing is what is YOUR vision, what do you expect to do this season ? Do you want to win the league or just promote to the upper tier ? Want to be a goal machine or just have the most assists ? Maybe a Cup, a Champions League or a Super League run ? I look at this game ( and at all football management games ) like I would be in real life their coach/manager/owner and when I start a career or a season, I need to establish my objectives for that season first . I hope that helped, I'm not so advanced but I do like to exchange ideas about the game .

Cheers .