Thread: Help against unique formation tonight. 3-1-1-3-2

Rookie

Help against unique formation tonight. 3-1-1-3-2

---ST---ST---
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ------MC-----
    -----DMC-----
    --DC-DC-DC--

Never seen this formation before. Help against this formation?
    Opponent avg quality is 21.4 while mine is 28.5

Currently using 3-1-4-2

please dont make a new thread more about "how to beat"..

there is a sticky thread about http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...formation.html

there all about how to counter any formation..

post ur question there and people may help u..

thanks!

Apprentice
    People will help if you start your own thread as well. It can be added to that thread you mentioned if anyone sees fit.

@sher, the formation is very top heavy, but your players should be able to handle them man-to-man. You need 2 DCs, 1 DMC, and DL/DR or DML/DMR. If you use DML/DMR, you will need a third DC for the formation to be legal, so maybe a back four with a DMC to cover them. Put some blue arrows around if you want. If you have AML and AMR, this is very good to attack him with.

Rookie
    "People will help if you start your own thread as well. It can be added to that thread you mentioned if anyone sees fit."
    Agreed. (:

Can i play 4-1-4-1? I have no AML/AMR so arrows on ML/MR? Attacking mentality, Mixed passing through flanks, man on man marking?

yeah but in that thread someone may have post the same question and maybe u can find the answer there,
    there is nothing loose to find first..

Apprentice
    Maybe he already looked and there was nothing there. Personally, I would start a new thread rather than post in a crowded thread, I think I'd have more chance of my question being answered.

@sher, you can try, but it's a very defensive formation, and considering the gap in quality, there's really nothing for you to be afraid of.