Thread: 2-3-3-0-2

2-3-3-0-2

----ST---ST----
    -----------------
    ----MCMCMC----
    DML--DMC--DMR
    ----DC---DC----
    -------GK-------

What formation do you advise against such a team?
    P.S. Sorry for my English))
    Last edited by Александр Богомолов; 12-05-2012 at 07:05 PM.

An unusual formation a slight tweak on the Il Metodo (2-3-2-3)
    A very defensive formation to look at but can be turned into a very serious attacking formation with a few arrows and counter attack.
    If i was using that formation on the counter I would have red arrows in the centre MC and the DML/R
    It would help if you can check his DML/R to see if they have secondary positions maybe DR/DL or MR/ML as that would give a clue to his orders for the game.
    As for countering his formation well heavy defesive formations on here don't seem to like attacking mentality whole pitch pressure and OS but I need to know more.
    For now.

---------DC--↑DC↑--DC
    --------DMR---------DML
    MR---------------------------ML
    --------AMC-------AMC
    ---------------ST

Taking a guess he's playing on the counter.

Orders: Defensive, Mixed, Own Half, Tackle Normal, Zonal, Mixed No OS Force Counter yes.

Will check back later to see if you have any more info, are his strikers and MC's better quality and speed of strikers.

The formation is also illegal I believe on T11, (only two defenders) seems to be a lot of it about at the moment.
    Maybe Nordeus should concentrate more time into heavier penalties for those that use them.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-05-2012 at 10:55 PM.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Agreed, Accy, I too think it is illegal, and would expect an easy win for any team that attacks it.

To the OP, is that team doing well?

---DC-DC-DC

ML-MC-MC-MR

---ST-ST-ST

Orders: Normal, Mixed, Whole field, Strong , Zonal,

I have tried this defensive formation 2 DC 3 DMC a few times in friendlies and each time my opponent had 80% possession. Illegal and you are penalized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    An unusual formation a slight tweak on the Il Metodo (2-3-2-3)
    A very defensive formation to look at but can be turned into a very serious attacking formation with a few arrows and counter attack.
    If i was using that formation on the counter I would have red arrows in the centre MC and the DML/R
    It would help if you can check his DML/R to see if they have secondary positions maybe DR/DL or MR/ML as that would give a clue to his orders for the game.
    As for countering his formation well heavy defesive formations on here don't seem to like attacking mentality whole pitch pressure and OS but I need to know more.
    For now.

---------DC--↑DC↑--DC
    --------DMR---------DML
    MR---------------------------ML
    --------AMC-------AMC
    ---------------ST

Taking a guess he's playing on the counter.

Orders: Defensive, Mixed, Own Half, Tackle Normal, Zonal, Mixed No OS Force Counter yes.

Will check back later to see if you have any more info, are his strikers and MC's better quality and speed of strikers.

The formation is also illegal I believe on T11, (only two defenders) seems to be a lot of it about at the moment.
    Maybe Nordeus should concentrate more time into heavier penalties for those that use them.