Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aku Papua

Thread: Best tactics for 3-4-3

Best tactics for 3-4-3

Level 6 manager playing 3-4-3 . DR-DC-DL , MR-MC-MC-ML, AMR-ST-AML. 100% overall best in the league, and losing matches or struggling everywhere. Curently playing Normal, both flanks, mixed passing, contra-attacks, low def, normal tackle, off-side trap off, zonal. The DC is my corner taker with SA. What am I doing wrong or what can I improve during matches ? What should I change when thing don't go my way? maybe at half time switch to 4-4-2 ?
    PS: GK - 22y 87%, DR - 22y 98%, DC 19y- 105%, DL- 20y 99% SA wall, ML 18y 95%, MC 19 87% SA playmaker, MC 18 100%, MR 18 100%, AML 18y 96%, ST 20 110% SA freekick, AMR 18y 100%
    Last edited by Drewpell; 08-30-2018 at 10:41 PM. Reason: More details

If it's a flat four in midfield it could be people are bypassing your midfield with long balls leaving you with one CB and no CDM. If you're the highest rated team I'd try short passing and attacking more.

Dreamer
    u have too many playing on the side... LB LM LW... what a waste IMO...

im using LM and LW and no LB, and that is still crushed when im facing a team that playing thru middle...
    KenoticFC likes this.

Yeah, if you play with a back 3 they are all DC. The ML/R operate as advanced fullbacks.

Pro
    41221 Def or attack + Counter

MR - ML are not productive as wingers... dont use them anymore .
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-31-2018 at 09:51 AM.

You're right. I'll try to use today 2 DC and DmC for defence. See how that goes.. Atack from both flanks and short pasing with counter and zonal .

Looks cool right now. The formation has become 2-3-2-3 : DC DC, ML DMC MR, MC MC, AMR ST AMR. Still thinking for best tactics for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Drewpell View Post
    Looks cool right now. The formation has become 2-3-2-3 : DC DC, ML DMC MR, MC MC, AMR ST AMR. Still thinking for best tactics for it...
    That's invalid information. If it goes well, it's just more proof that formation, tactics doesn't impact the game. It's all fake.

I'm really curious as well about how much do we influence the game. As for today, the new formation and tactics have gone well, won in the league 4-0 in the face of a 15 % weaker oponent. And played 2 level 6 friendlies and also won 3-0 and 3-1.
    Last season I lost Ch. League title to 20% weaker oponent no matter what i did...he had 3-0 at half time. As for the cup lost in the semifinals to a weaker team...for all the matches i used the recomended tactics from this forum, max win bonus, full moral, full energy annnnnnd LOST . I really hope the results are not pre-match generated.. .
    PS: used recommended counter-formations

Change to attacking, counter off, sell the two MC and buy one DMC plus an AMC.