Thread: Formation dilemma against 412w12/221cdm2w12

Formation dilemma against 412w12/221cdm2w12

So i finished the first cup match against him with 2 2 but wasn t happy at all with that due to him breaking my 19 wins in a row win streak.
    My team is more balanced and a little bit stronger compared to him, also his attack is better qualitywise compared to his defence.

I already posted this in another forum section but someone advised me to ask here.

So i tried 451 v style in the first game but with a false 9 in ACM position because Konoplyanka is by far my best player and there is a 17 percent quality difference between him and my strikers.

So i wanted to try out the 4411 with deep lying CMs which should expose the gap in his midfield and also try to cover the weakest player quality wise of his team/his ACM. Also because he has no CMs but i got 2 and one ACM that is very explosive someone advised me to try to play through the middle.

So i set up this. Is there anything you could advice me or change up as im new to the game i would appreciate your help. A 1 1 would be enough to proceed because i scored 2 away goals but..im playing on win!

Offensive
    Through middle
    Mixed
    Counter off

Light pressing
    Hard tackling

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Also he is active but he didnt watch the game last time so im pretty much bound to get a +13 percent posession bonus. Also i ll have a 8 percent bonus on every aspect training wise tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk