Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Enzo Alemán

Thread: How to win 3-4-1-2? ¿Cómo ganarla a un 3-4-1-2

How to win 3-4-1-2? ¿Cómo ganarla a un 3-4-1-2

La próxima fecha de Liga de Campeones enfrentaré a un equipo de mi Liga que me ha ganado la última vez que jugamos, me han recomendado un 4-1-4-1 defensivo, el equipo es mejor que yo, su plantilla es completamente de 5 estrellas, y el golero de 6, yo tengo un equipo de 4 y 5, quisiera ayuda.

Les recuerdo que él juega con 3-4-1-2

Dato adicional: Ayer jugué por Champions y le gané al primero de mi grupo que tiene un equipo similar al que me enfrentaré por 3-1 con un 4-1-2-3 ofensivo, aunque no lo vi pude notar que los ultimos 2 goles fueron a los 8O y me dio la impresión de que fue suerte...

The next date of Champions League will face a team in my league that has won me the last time, I have recommended a defensive 4-1-4-1, the team is better than me, your template is fully 5 star goalkeeper and 6, I have a team of 4 and 5, would help.

Additional data: Yesterday played for Champions and I beat the first one in my group has a similar team that I will face 3-1 with an offensive 4-1-2-3, but did not see it I noticed that the last 2 goals were to 8O and gave me the impression that was luck ...

I recall that he played with 3-4-1-2

You can to 4-1mc-2-2 ( AML up- AMR up ) - 1 kepper 1 - play Hard ==== Win 80%

Bach Khoa Xay Dung

You are sure? I'll try but I have my doubts...

¿Estás seguro? Lo probaré aunque tengo mis dudas...

I am sure !

Rookie
    If he plays with 3n(3dc) you can try these formations:

Attacking on flanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aty Eden View Post
    If he plays with 3n(3dc) you can try these formations:

Attacking on flanks.
    I have previously played with 4-5-1 V but it was not me, and lost 3-O try to contact the other

Famous
    just 4-4-2c....go 4 it

Finally I played with 4-1-4-1 with game very deffensive and I classified to next round. The next day of Champions I play with other therewith formation.
    M Saffoll Weshwhot likes this.

You can to 4-1mc-2-2 ( AML up- AMR up ) - 1 kepper 1 - play Hard ==== Win 80%
    BUILD XAY DUNG NAM TIN

This guy got it right: the first formation: a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 Christmas tree formation with your focus normal or attacking through the MIDDLE. The 4 players in the middle can only move vertically while the 3 in the back are at risk of a 1 on 1 with the 3 attacking players. Rather than neutralizeing their threat, UTILIZE THE SPACE IN THATS HORIZONTALLY BETWEEN THE MIDS AS WELL AS THE THE SPACE THATS BETWEEN THE MID AND BACK 3- also the wide spaces. People who play this line up ten to use counter attacks