Thread: ST with Shadow Striker + AMC with Playmaker

ST with Shadow Striker + AMC with Playmaker

I want your opinion about this combo, have you ever tested, did it worked and etc.

Yes it did work for me. You can give it a trial

Im not sure what that mean. But here’s part of my strat- To Keep it simple, I will only list an example of a scenario in which I do not use any subs.

I start/play with a 4-3-1-2= but after 25-30 game mins, I switch my AM (who can also play on both wings) on the right wing which transforms my formation into a 4-3-3. If I’m down a goal, then I rotate my ALM towards the center (CF is his 2nd position) and move my LM (Who can also play at LAM) up to the LW= 4-2-4.

Worst case scenario (I’ll move my LB who can also play LM up to cover my LM posiotion to prevent as little open space possible in the middle of the pitch=3-3-4

Can you provide more details about your question l.

Quote Originally Posted by erneehboy View Post
    Yes it did work for me. You can give it a trial
    Also, taking as granted that STs assist a lot - I don't know if this happens only to me - I believe that maybe if we put playmaker on a striker will boost him up. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DaLioS View Post
    Also, taking as granted that STs assist a lot - I don't know if this happens only to me - I believe that maybe if we put playmaker on a striker will boost him up. What do you think?
    Yeah it's most my AMR n AML that scores

Same here. AML and AMR scores pretty often, while my only ST... assists pretty often . Im ok with that, because it gives me opportunity to play Fake 9 later
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!