Thread: 4-1-2-2-1 formation

Smile 4-1-2-2-1 formation

Hi
    I use formation 4 (2xDC, DL, DR)- DMC- 2MC- AMR,AML- ST. Attacking mentality, both flanks passing, short passes, off counter- attacks, high pressing, normal tackling, zonal marking and on offside trap.
    I think it doesnt work as I expected. I lost many matches and I recieve so many goals. Maybe one year ago I play with same formation and tactice and it works better.
    Do you have any advice what should I change or do better?

Change normal,mix,mix,on low/high , normal,zonal, off

I also consider change my formation on 4-2-1-2-1 (2DMC and 1MC). What do you think about that?

I played before with it , but it’s good against really strong attack 125 + , against good mid and def not so good , also 42121 or 4213 both aml/amr and 2 dmc didn’t work short passes, it’s good against much stronger teams with deff, mixed or long and counter, but it’s bad when opponents scored first... 4-1-2-2-1 dmc /2mc/amr-aml and att work really well, I got treble last season and right now I am 7 wins in league played 7 matches 6 wins in cup,6 matches played and 2 wins and a draw in champions league, 3 matches played.Goal difference 18-3 in league , 21-4 cup , 11-4 in champions league , just know you need really good amr and aml they scores most of goals also striker is good to be tall with good heading, finishing and passing, because my striker got 12 assists and 7 goals, wingers got 15 and 12 goals...