Thread: Need help with 4-3-3(CAM) tactics

Need help with 4-3-3(CAM) tactics

Honestly I'm bored with the 4-5-1(V) cuz I'm a fan of attacking strategy, plus playing defensive+attack through flank doesn't give me much goals in games, so I need opinions from attacking formation users, especially 4-3-3 users. I'm having trouble setting the tactics for 4-3-3 formation and I need help.

If there's any other attacking formations y'all wanna suggest me then feel free to share with me. I'm open to any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by forev3r View Post
    Honestly I'm bored with the 4-5-1(V) cuz I'm a fan of attacking strategy, plus playing defensive+attack through flank doesn't give me much goals in games, so I need opinions from attacking formation users, especially 4-3-3 users. I'm having trouble setting the tactics for 4-3-3 formation and I need help.

If there's any other attacking formations y'all wanna suggest me then feel free to share with me. I'm open to any suggestions.
    If you want to play attacking game through the middle, go with 4-1-2N-1-2. Believe me it's the most lethal formation I ever experienced. But I'm not a big fan of central attacking so I'm not using this formation now.

Sent from my TA-1053 using Tapatalk