Thread: 3-3-2-1-1 vs 4-1-2N-3

3-3-2-1-1 vs 4-1-2N-3

i am using.....-- ST --................the opponent is using ............... ST ST ST
    .............-- -- AMC -- --.................................................. .......-- -- --
    .............-- MC -- MC --.................................................. ....--MC--MC--
    ............DML--DMC--DMR............................................... ....-- -- DMC -- --
    ..............--DC DC DC --.................................................. ...DL DC -- DC DL

i have higher quality players by like 3-4 points average and 6 of them with special abilities. He has only one defeat at the league at 20 matches, and only wins in champions league, i have 20 wins at league and just a draw on champions league. what do you think about my formation. About the arrows, offside trap or counter attacks. Thank you.
    Last edited by tziortz; 04-29-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Apprentice
    i dont know about others but lately i have been copying my opponents formations and it has done me good so far..... you should try it..... also find the side with your opponents weaker men and tell your players to pass the ball in that direction.... i dont use arrows i think it is a waste.... if you want to play offensive use the offside trap and if you want to play defencive use the counter attcks..... i mostly use counter attacks and put lots of offensive players and less defensive but thats just me....

I dont really use arrows either except of red arrow on amc, in this case i am thinking of putting red arrows on dml dmr to attack the sides that he is naked. Your idea could work since i have better quality but i dont really have the player to play his style. I also wouldnt like to experiment on champions league semi finals :P thank you for your reply

Any other opinion?