Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ahmadowskianaya

Thread: Managers i need your help:)

Dreamer

Unhappy Managers i need your help:)

Hello, tommorow i have a hard match in CL, in first one i lose 1-0 in his stadion, he using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond i used 4-5-1 V style, i think about 4-1-4-1 or 3-1-4-1-1, please help me, i have 31,5 and he have 32,3 and he never lose in League and in CL!!!! thx alot and sorry about my english

Use again 4-5-1. You didn't loose because of your formation. Defend very deep (own half marking with some blue arrows on midfield) so he'll have to face 2 rows of 4 when he attacks, and try to counterattack.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Dreamer
    hmm can u write me the full tactic?with arrows?so 4-5-1 not another thing?thx again

I suggest a 4-3-2(AML/AMR)-1, red arrows on DL/DR and a blue arrow on middle MC.
    Normal mentality, mixed passing, press whole field, counter ON.
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    Use again 4-5-1. You didn't loose because of your formation. Defend very deep (own half marking with some blue arrows on midfield) so he'll have to face 2 rows of 4 when he attacks, and try to counterattack.
    i won 1-0 in away but lost in penalties,hard luck i know but thx, i played 4-5-1 v style
    Master Tactician likes this.