Thread: Help!!

Help!!

Hi!..Can you help me with my tactic..I am 1st level and i am playing with this one Help!!-375147_452502364844642_1152929737_n.jpg Help!!-295303_452502488177963_997484035_n.jpg ... And i want to know is it good ? And can you give me some tips in the tacticts.. Tnx

it's way too defensive. It's good if you play with a much stronger opponent but as it is right now it's not appropriate vs normal or weaker opponents because you don't pose any attacking threat.
    I like 4-5-1 as a formation though. Since you have a strong team go at least normal or even attacking. Also, since you put red arrows on fullbacks, consider putting red arrows to wingers as well + your central MC (and blue arrows to the rest 2 MCs that are currently red) so you can attack effectively both throught flanks and middle.

If you go normal/attacking don't force counterattacks.

Also and maybe the most important. These formations with only 1 ST rely on a (very) strong ST to receive the crosses and score. Yours is only a 3* player which is not so bad but, he won't score very often (He probably has bad positioning and mediocre attack + physical). Even if the crosses reach him he'll have problem with opponent DCs if he's not very good. If you choose to go with 1 ST go and buy the best ST you can afford.

btw, only 3 subs? You need some more dude. An injury at your back line or wingers will cause you problems. Buy some cheap oldies for subs + the best ST you can find.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Tnx mate very much about the fast reply... I know about the ST and the subs .. But i have a little problem with the money and i have to wait until the next level to buy them ..I know i play too defensive, Idk why , maybe a want to be more secure, but you are right..So tnx again If you know some other tips please tell....And can you give me some information about the "Focus passing,pressing style,passing style and the marking style" too.. tnx
    Last edited by criminal_1996; 05-01-2013 at 05:46 PM.

I don't think I can say more things about 4-5-1.

Focus passing should be mixed in general and you should change it only when you want to counter a specific opponent.
    Pressing style, well for 4-5-1 I think own half is ok in general. Use whole pitch when you want to counter some attacking formations that rely on many AMCs/AML/R (eg 4-3-2-1 Christmas tree etc) or when you want to have the most ball possession you can.
    Passing style again, mixed unless you go defensive in a game vs a much stronger opponent. Then, you can try long balls.
    Marking style I prefer zonal marking all the time in all occasions. I don't like man mark but sometimes (especially when you have many defenders/midfielders and outnumber opponent at your own half) you can go man mark too.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Tnx again mate .. you are very helpful