Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Training mini guide and tips - The day after

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and here four players I have with high white skills
    2 defenders and two attackers.
    And here I stop the training with "white" drills.
    There is no reason to spend extra greens.
    If a player with those skills cannot perform well, then something else is wrong.

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-d14-baresi.jpg

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-d14-maldini.jpg

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-d14-sevchenko.jpg

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-d14-ronaldinho.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yeah I agree 100%. Before I thought assos were random. But lately, my "mutants", even though they are only 5 stars perform really well in assos and I win almost every game there.

But in normal gameplay? I mean I trained 2 players to 130% start of the season with white skills between 180 and 240% and they really struggle. Someone in my league trained his team to 140%, with, what I would call bad skills for these players. His white skill average is about the same if not lower than mine, just his overall quality % is 25% higher. He absolutely crushes through the league, while I struggle a lot vs teams of the same quality.

So these 25% overall quality seem to count a lot and the white skills a lot less. Already 11 points separating him from me. I think with old T11 versions this would have been a more even battle for sure. In the future I will continue to train players, but I will start with higher overall guys (maybe negotiations) and burn my 300-400 rests I invest per player there, and create a more even guy with maybe 140-150% overall quality at the end.

So just to show what I'm talking about I'll let you compare these 6 players. First 3 are from my team, second three are from the team I was talking about. I left out the overall rating on purpose... Would you think that there is a 11 point gap after 12 league games between these 2 teams as well as +33 goal difference from the second team?

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-screenshot_2019-02-17-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg
    Training mini guide and tips - The day after-screenshot_2019-02-17-play-top-eleven-football-manager-1-.jpg
    Training mini guide and tips - The day after-screenshot_2019-02-17-play-top-eleven-football-manager-2-.jpg

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-screenshot_2019-02-17-play-top-eleven-football-manager-3-.jpg
    Training mini guide and tips - The day after-screenshot_2019-02-17-play-top-eleven-football-manager-4-.jpg
    Training mini guide and tips - The day after-screenshot_2019-02-17-play-top-eleven-football-manager-5-.jpg

I mean, don't get me wrong, I know he invested a lot into his team and I'm sure that he deserves to win the title as these are good players and the white skills are also quite high, even though they are not trained in a very good way, in my opinion.

I just want to point out, that in the current state of the game, it might not be worth to start training with a lower overall player and invest your greens to get a high gap between white and grey skills, if you want to maximize your potential in the league, cup and CL and don't manipulate draws.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

We know that the devs can tweak the game engine in mysterious ways - lol
    (like the first demo of the game with a fix result or reducing the domination scores vs abandoned teams or the beat-ability vs Mourinho's team or at events games).
    So a scenario is in the 3/4 official competitions they reduced the effect of individual skills (white-greys) but kept them in FA games or there the skills affect more because we have usually equal teams and background with present managers (I 'm talking about top100 - platinum) .
    So if you go for this, keep pushing whites, if you 're going for official competitions and secondary the asso games, go for more balance.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

This is an example when the (hidden in this version) gaining bars are almost full before set a training.
    Inordinate gaining.
    5% skills for PIRLO in a set of 6% condition loss.
    That's why some times we can see 3* fast trainers gaining 15% in a 20% condition loss gaining.

Training mini guide and tips - The day after-pirlo-train.jpg
    milpol and Z.Ep. like this.

Rookie
    That's why some times we can see 3* fast trainers gaining 15% in a 20% condition loss gaining.

Really? 15% skill gaining in a set? I ve never seen that to be honest. Max gaining i have seen even in 3* is sth about 8% i think. Please confirm. Maybe it s my training ability (43 i think) ""currently at lvl 3"
    milpol likes this.

Really? 15% skill gaining in a set? I ve never seen that to be honest.
    I didn't keep screenshots but if I 'll find in some TE fb group, I 'll post.

Training

Good evening everyone. I'm quite new to the game ( level 2). Hope this is not off topic, as I wanted to ask around the best and the effective way to train players.
    My main concern is : it is best to train all the players at once, should I select separately the players, or should I train every zone? And of course if training a special skill will affect the regular training..
    Couldn't find a tutorial for this, I guess asking around experienced players would be easier, as you already tested loads of methods to train the players. Cheers.

Sent from my AGS2-W09 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Most of us including myself prefer to do individual personalised training for every player.
    The only team training we do is only what is required to get maximum bonuses.

You can find tutorials/guides and even videos on how to best train every specific position in the game. Just google it.

@Sawyer1689
    I merged your thread with this guide.
    A proper way is every morning to set up your whole team with the set of drills at pic of #85 post.
    Using the free X2 video twice, will give you the daily 4 X10% bonus.
    If you have an early game, you can leave out of the 2nd set the 11 players you 're gonna use in this game.
    They will not earn the 10% team player bonus but doesn't matter.
    It looks cosmetic anyway. Go for it using some extra greens only when playing in some final or critical semi-final (for good and bad).
    If you have extra condition for training, go for attacking drills for attackers and defending drills for defenders.
    But not overdo it. After some % in relative drills (after 130-140%), they slow down so better use a mix of drills.
    Read previous posts.
    Of course you must find who are the fast trainers so to invest extra greens to them.
    Check this thread #579
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-23-2019 at 04:38 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast