Thread: counter 2 3w 3w 2 never seen this lost home against weaker

counter 2 3w 3w 2 never seen this lost home against weaker

Hi guys,

I just lost home in champions league. I need to beat him now away. with at least 2 goal difference.
    he has bogus lineup:

dc dr
    ml mc mr
    aml amc amr
    st st

I was stronger 118% he 105.7% now I have 120% he 106%. all my players are around 120% and with special abilities.

I played 4 2n 3w 1 arrow on 1 mc back cause he is also dmc. Attacking, mixed but also tried changing between middle and flanks, short passing, counter off,pressing high tackling normal changed to hard after 1-1 , zonal, offside off. I hade all 10% bonuses on players and team, motivation on all players maximized, all players near 95%- 99% rested.my form was 5 last wins and defense mid and attack % well above his.

Lost 1 - 2

match started me gettin 1 0 having 13% bonus on possesion. on min 30 one of his buddies came and then he came so my possesion bonus went to 3%. till the end, and he scored 2 goals.

how to beat this??? and whats wrong with my usualy high scoring team?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would say defense/counters looks better vs his formation (mix or long pass)
    Also man to man is better for extra defense than hard tackling.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I am thinking of mirroring his formation. I have much better players. problem is I dont know what tactics to use. this is a hard attacking formation should I go with this?