Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Narrative writer

Thread: Why have I been getting such tough league and CL draws every season?

Rookie

Why have I been getting such tough league and CL draws every season?

Sometimes I do buy tokens. Not a regular buyer though. I have my team at 103% (max) and 99 100(min) (depending on the formations I play) , in both level 3 and level 4 I have been drawn to leagues and CL groups and cup ties that are pretty tough. On the other hand my 93 rated friend got a league where his closest opponent is at 70%. In level 2 too, I got a pretty tough cup campaign and CL(which I lost on pens in final) although I won the cup. Its not that I don't like the fight, neither I love to tank, but is it coz a number of my friends are 105+ that I am getting such draws? Should I tank a season?
    Although I have lost only 8 matches till date, 8th being today, have only 2 trophies to show for. Lost CL final in level 2 on pens. Lost CL final in level 3 semis on away goals (1 1 draw, 2 2 draw).

Its not about sportsmanship spirit or anything, but seeing 95 98 rated guys getting 70 75 competitor leagues (and that too over 4 seasons) and winning trebles comfortably (his highest cl opponent was 85, and he was 110, still he could only win it in ET, that too with the opponent playing with 10 men), while I have to play 12 to 14 very competitive matches in the league, and very competitive cups and CLs does rub a bit of salt on my wound

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you have friends same level and server with some higher quality, they can "drag" you to their competitions with higher q opponents.
    Unfriend them the last day of the season (or have fun playing with them )
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Thanks a lot. Seems I have to clear all friends in and above 95% then 😂
    maloukees likes this.

Someone from the same level and server added me as friend last season. This season he is in both the same league and cup as my team, but he does not look like a serious threat. So, I will no remove him. There is another though who added me as friend this season, and he is in the same Champions League and Cup; I will probably remove him at the end of the season as it seems he is very active and competitive. Both of those are unknown person as such; they just added me in the game for only they know the what are the reasons.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-19-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Thanks a lot. Seems I have to clear all friends in and above 95% then
    last day of the season, write down the tags (#ABC123) of their asso group and the new season find them and send friend request.
    If they are clever, they will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Thanks a lot. Seems I have to clear all friends in and above 95% then 😂
    last day of the season, write down the tags (#ABC123) of their asso group and the new season find them and send friend request.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think i will do that. Or else i am sure i am goona get a very strong opponents next season and also i have been facing very hard opponents hahah. I just hope i dont get even harder opponents hahah

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk