Thread: How to increase training skill points?

Smile How to increase training skill points?

I am new to Top Eleven and currently at Level 3. The training progress of players is very slow. What all should I consider or do to increase the training capabilities of my players. Attached is a screen shot of my team.
    How to increase training skill points?-capture.jpg

If you want to increase your player habilities you must train them hard, but i think its better to have your team rest because if your players have too much hard work you will loose at same.. Thats my opinion im in level 21

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some players gain points a lot more slowly than others. Usually it is only the younger costlier players that gain skill quickly. The older ones who play well but train slow need to be played every possible match to gain skills. Training a Special Ability or new Role can be devastating to a player's ability to keep their Quality high if they aren't a fast trainer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil Sharma View Post
    I am new to Top Eleven and currently at Level 3. The training progress of players is very slow. What all should I consider or do to increase the training capabilities of my players. Attached is a screen shot of my team.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	29312
    Maybe because you have old team or you have young players with lower market value,depends on these 2 options...

I also heard that there are some ways by which the training abilities can be increased.........but was unable to understand them.......Can anyone help me understand those??

No my team is pretty young......most players age is 20 and average team age is 24

I tried to train hard but it doesn't yield too much skill points. Any specific method to increase the skill points rapidly???

Yes i have seen that young players gain skill points quickly but do costlier players also??

Young players gain skill points faster than old players, this is a fact. I have seen on forums that it might also have to do with a players wage or something, but I am not sure. I think it was that the lower the wage the more skill points the player gets but it seems unlikely...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Rookie
    buy most expansive player who are considered young trainers this the list
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...ue-market.html
    you can read full thread about them also if you need more details