Thread: I need advice, friends

EHD

I need advice, friends

How most times, the teams that win my league championship are weaker than I am. And they still manage to be the best in the league with the best defense and attack. There is also a weaker team with me that started the season with a bad momentum and then suddenly started in a series of wins and overtook me in the table. Give me tips on how to optimize my attack and defense even though I am the strong team in the league on paper. Thanks.

Apprentice
    I can tell you that ppl here will need a lot more details about your team, tactics and formation before theyll be able to help you.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by EHD View Post
    How most times, the teams that win my league championship are weaker than I am. And they still manage to be the best in the league with the best defense and attack. There is also a weaker team with me that started the season with a bad momentum and then suddenly started in a series of wins and overtook me in the table. Give me tips on how to optimize my attack and defense even though I am the strong team in the league on paper. Thanks.
    Yeah can we have more info please, this happened to me in six different league tournaments, I won 11 out of 22, should have been 17 but oh well, The teams that won were weaker and had less goals scored and more conceded, I fought tooth and nail for those titles only to be trolled in the big games, well if we can have some photos that would be great, but I see luck being a huge factor in how these title races play out, I have been able to predict about 4 out of the 6 titles I lost. You sometimes know when you will lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yeah can we have more info please, this happened to me in six different league tournaments, I won 11 out of 22, should have been 17 but oh well, The teams that won were weaker and had less goals scored and more conceded, I fought tooth and nail for those titles only to be trolled in the big games, well if we can have some photos that would be great, but I see luck being a huge factor in how these title races play out, I have been able to predict about 4 out of the 6 titles I lost. You sometimes know when you will lose it.

Ohh yeah. I lose every time Iam playing for league victory. Like today I Lost to 20% weaker team, even though I had the "perfect" tactics. This is a joke nowadays in my association. As I have lost 8 out of 10 games that decides the league champion no matter how good my team is.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Ohh yeah. I lose every time Iam playing for league victory. Like today I Lost to 20% weaker team, even though I had the "perfect" tactics. This is a joke nowadays in my association. As I have lost 8 out of 10 games that decides the league champion no matter how good my team is.

I lost home and away a few seasons ago to a useless team that somehow went unbeaten despite me being so much stronger and utterly dominating the game.