Thread: The first participation of .. Need help :confused:

The first participation of .. Need help :confused:

The beginning I am glad to participate in this forum .. Top eleven game very beautiful ..
    But to a lot of queries by .. I would like to help from experts

1- I saw plans counter formation and tried many of them, but did not succeed in winning many matches .. My question when used counter formation: any discount? Do you used when play on land or land opposite team .. or change during the game?

2- Are Staying the formation important?? When I use the counter formation ??

3- How do I use the Arrows ??

4- If you use the arrows formation change .. For example, if the formation ( 4-3N-AML AMR - 1 ) The red arrows were placed on the mid MC changed to ( 4-5-1 V style ) ?

5- What is the appropriate options for each formation ?

6- When shown on the formation of one injured player and enter the niche player reserve .. Is affect on my team ?

We need expert advice ... In the use of counter-formation and formation and the use of arrows

32 read the topic did not have a reply .. hahahaha

Do you understand that the game is not logical .. Just a lie and a fraud??? To drain money from the participants???

Logic says you lose and win without knowing the reasons .. And you lose and win in a strange way ..

If you do not find it odd when I see many people left this game ..

Who owns the argument .. Kind and convince everyone that the game is logical and that the management team has a great role with success??

We are waiting for geniuses of the game and explain to us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates2013 View Post
    The beginning I am glad to participate in this forum .. Top eleven game very beautiful ..
    But to a lot of queries by .. I would like to help from experts

1- I saw plans counter formation and tried many of them, but did not succeed in winning many matches .. My question when used counter formation: any discount? Do you used when play on land or land opposite team .. or change during the game?

2- Are Staying the formation important?? When I use the counter formation ??

3- How do I use the Arrows ??

4- If you use the arrows formation change .. For example, if the formation ( 4-3N-AML AMR - 1 ) The red arrows were placed on the mid MC changed to ( 4-5-1 V style ) ?

5- What is the appropriate options for each formation ?

6- When shown on the formation of one injured player and enter the niche player reserve .. Is affect on my team ?

We need expert advice ... In the use of counter-formation and formation and the use of arrows
    1- no .. counter formation is a guide .. it doesn't include if you are home or away or facing abandoned team or a manager that watch his matches, is opposition weaker or stronger, then don't forget on team quality, some teams too strong at back some upfront or wings .. a mid with only one CM who has 6-7 stars will do better than 2 average CMs at times.. so quality in each line is important
    2- NO.. make your guide possession bar , play around to see which one fit , this is why i buy players with 2 positions
    3- red if you want more attack or blue for more defensive mentality .. is all bout the balance ... the more they up the more they join attack thus give you more men in mid for example if you give full backs a red arrow ..
    4- sure you need to change players arrows once you change formation at most of the time
    5- you joking !! there are 50-60 formations and each demand different orders depending on opposite team and each formation .. will need 100s of pages to fill if you want us to reply to that
    6- didn't get what you are asking, can you re-write it pls ?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Thank you for your reply ..

I am sorry for the poor translation (translation Uncle Google )

6 - When you stay player outside Basic formation ( 10 days, for example ) .. And was forced to Insert him .. To apply the counter formation ..
    Do adversely affect the strength of my team ??

6- yes if his moral is low , you need blue packs
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

thanks for all